No announcement yet.

spotlights grrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is bound under the DSR if the items are not not required or not suitable to take them back but they must be in a condition that makes them fit for reasle as new.

However this does not matter in this instance as the items were broke/faulty, or DOA (dead on arrival). He is responsible for the items, he may ask you to send them back but should refund the postage once he has received them, ensure if this is done you get tracking information.

With 545 postives @100% he will not want a negative, so just mention that you feel you will have no alternative to leave negative if this is not sorted to your satisfaction.

Using this link you should be able to get his contact number http://search.ebay.co.uk/ws/search/A...ndtype=9&pfid=
    if that doesn't work then report him to eBay as one of the requirements is all users should have current contact information.

Hope this helps

Alan...

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      that doesnt really help anyone. at least get a solution you are both happy with then leave good feedback. if he thinks you are happy with what you agree and then you slag him thats out of order.
      he has just exchanged the lights with cheaper ones also charged an extra £10
      for delivering them so thats £20 my missis has paid etra for lights that were £10 pound cheaper,
      refused to give her a receipt [he said he dont do them]now he is going to claim off the courier company for the damaged lights
      she spoke to him civilly and tried to reason that he should reimburse her ten pound for the price of the cheaper lights, hes reply was that that was the xmas price , ???
      still on ebay for that price.
      so i dont think that i am out of order for gving him a negative feedback,he should have replaced them with like for like which he hasnt got or refunded the money which he refused to do,

if people want to behave like that when selling items on ebay then they should expect the negative feedback [here endeth my rant]
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        for delivering them so thats £20 my missis has paid etra for lights that were £10 pound cheaper,
        refused to give her a receipt [he said he dont do them]now he is going to claim off the courier company for the damaged lights
        she spoke to him civilly and tried to reason that he should reimburse her ten pound for the price of the cheaper lights, hes reply was that that was the xmas price , ???
        so i dont think that i am out of order for gving him a negative feedback,he should have replaced them with like for like which he hasnt got or refunded the money which he refused to do,

if people want to behave like that when selling items on ebay then they should expect the negative feedback [here endeth my rant]

can't see the problem with leaving him negative feedback to be honest, and i've checked his feedback and it's perfect, so why's he risking neg.fbk with bad business practice?
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

ok now you explained it that sounds fair enough.

Originally posted by joker??

Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            can't see the problem with leaving him negative feedback to be honest, and i've checked his feedback and it's perfect, so why's he risking neg.fbk with bad business practice?
            thats what i cant understand !!! went with him because of 100%feedback
            another fellah is selling them a bit cheaper but not as good feedback,
            he said to val six parcels have gone missing so hes got to deliver them ????

Comment

i find that dealing with people with a little negative feedback is actually more of an advantage because the negative comments usually contain more detail about the nature of who you're dealing with, especially if there's a reply to the comments. therefore you can draw more of a conclusion about how the transaction will go.

Comment

sorry, that made more sense when i was actually writing it!

Comment

sorry, that made more sense when i was actually writing it!
                  Made perfect sense. Laymans terms: Don't go for p1ss ants who make up their
                  own perfect feedback.

Comment

i find that dealing with people with a little negative feedback is actually more of an advantage because the negative comments usually contain more detail about the nature of who you're dealing with, especially if there's a reply to the comments. therefore you can draw more of a conclusion about how the transaction will go.
                    yeah i understand what you mean, to be honest never looked at it like that

Comment

When I have sold on ebay I ALWAYS tried to make sure my buyers were happy - hence my almost 100% rating (1 neg thanks to non supplying Chinese seller, now no longer a member of ebay ) - neg him - he has not done you a service.

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                        When I have sold on ebay I ALWAYS tried to make sure my buyers were happy - hence my almost 100% rating (1 neg thanks to non supplying Chinese seller, now no longer a member of ebay ) - neg him - he has not done you a service.

You never got it then?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                          You never got it then?
                          I like many others got refunds from Paypal
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Glad to hear you got something sorted.

Comment

I'm sure you could ask ebay to remove the neg feedback, as it's been resolved now..
                              It just does, OK?

Comment

Hey up! Sorry I had no internet yesterday. Anyway I asked the question and got this reply:

hi, hopefully they wont !! if you buy a set please remove them from the box before signing for them from the courier to make sure they are all still fine as i check them before wrapping, as once you sign you are not covered, if they are damaged refuse the parcel and they will be returned to me, rgds dave

Sorry but anyway all they'd have done would be light up the 3rd Gens as they overtook!
                                Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
                                X