spotlights grrrrrrrrrrr !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spotlights grrrrrrrrrrr !!!

got bought these for xmas !! wanted them to put on a roof bar yes your right i need at least four , thats what was bought but two were broke , guess what he aint got no more blue ones he said he will replace them with white ones ,charging an extra £10 for him to deliver them no damage to delivery box or boxes that the lamps came in says he wont refund the money as they were signed for he says if we dont accept these replacements we can take it up with the courier firm
    feel like showing him some southern hospitality
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Mate, if you bought them by mail order he is legally obliged to replace them at his cost under 'distance selling' regulations. Tell him this and see what he says.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You should always sign UNCHECKED or NOT INSPECTED
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

bought them off ebay, can only contact him through email ,whats this distance selling law??? never got a receipt either

ps receptionist signed for them

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          bought them off ebay, can only contact him through email ,whats this distance selling law??? never got a receipt either

ps receptionist signed for them
          There might be something on eBay about it, or a google for 'distance selling' might find it. The missus knows more about it than I do through her business. It's something to do with not seeing the goods before you pay for them.

You could also get him on 'not fit for purpose' under statutory rights. Either way, he's responsible for shipping costs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            There might be something on eBay about it, or a google for 'distance selling' might find it. The missus knows more about it than I do through her business. It's something to do with not seeing the goods before you pay for them.

You could also get him on 'not fit for purpose' under statutory rights. Either way, he's responsible for shipping costs too.
            hes going to blame the couriers for the damage, cant talk to him wont give phone number

Comment

if you have payed via pay pal then you should be able to claim thru them as they cover up to £500 i think it is
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

He's got a PLASTIC 3rd GEN & has found out about your BISCUIT TIN 2nd GEN. oooooh & its GREEN.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

hes going to blame the couriers for the damage, cant talk to him wont give phone number
                  As the sender it's down to him to chase compensation from the courier. I found that out when one of the tyres I bought online went walkies. The shop told me they'd send out another and claim from Interlink. Vicki has to claim from the post office when parcels she's sent go missing.

Whats the sellers ID so no-one else falls foul of his dodgy 'terms'?

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    He's got a PLASTIC 3rd GEN & has found out about your BISCUIT TIN 2nd GEN. oooooh & its GREEN.
                    hehe more than likely

Comment

Dave! i know it's no help with your seller problem but rough trax do them spots, there the same as mine, you know if your desperate for another pair, they were £50 a pair when i got mine, good luck with that slag ebayer
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

hehe more than likely
                        Hope you get it sorted out mate. Its like XMAS DAY & no pressies
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

looked up the lights he is offering as replacements they are £10 cheaper
                          but he still wants £10 more to deliver them
                          he as got 100% positive feedback so why is he acting like this ???
                          dont think vals boss would be to happy if i was to confront him at her work[thats where he is delivering them to ]
                          pipped-at-the-post is the seller

Comment

sorry to hear that your lights dont work matey but what bit dosent work is it the main h3 bulb or the led ring.if it is the h3 bulb i have a couple of spares if you wanted them the other thing is another chap said about roughtrax do the same ones they do but i am almost sertan they have 4 leds rather than the 2 that are in yours so you mite notice a diffrence in the brightness when fitted
                            I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              Hope you get it sorted out mate. Its like XMAS DAY & no pressies
                              got plenty of METAL prezzies to put on my surf mark so it aint all bad

Comment

Working...
                              X