Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79
    contact TonyN, hes your best for value, you'll know your truck will be in the best hands and you'll not have to worry about being ripped off with extortionate 10 hour labour costs, and it'll all be sorted, headache gone. end of.
    I second that advive and tony is a procomp dealer . Your surf would be in the best possable hands
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      I second that advive and tony is a procomp dealer . Your surf would be in the best possable hands

So I have heard but he is much too far away and it would be easier/cheaper if I can figure out which bits I need and get somewhere local to do it for me.
      Any clues???

Comment

Originally posted by Nellington
        So I have heard but he is much too far away and it would be easier/cheaper if I can figure out which bits I need and get somewhere local to do it for me.
        Any clues???

No?!?! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!! Help!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nellington
          Any clues???
          Try Browns in Boltro Road on 454055, they will do it for you if Tony is too far.
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

You're only 70 odd miles from tony's, is that really that far?
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              You're only 70 odd miles from tony's, is that really that far?
              Yeah it is when the MOT expires on Monday..........

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                The gas shocks are the 9000s Four shocks can be replaced in under an hour.
                If the distance from the centre of the wheel to the wheel arch lip is more than 15" then the truck is lifted.
                30 tyres have a total height of approx 30 inches, how can you get a distance of 15" from centre to wheel arch lip,have i missed something?
                JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Originally posted by terry edgley
                  30 tyres have a total height of approx 30 inches, how can you get a distance of 15" from centre to wheel arch lip,have i missed something?

Oops! sorry, I meant the rim of the wheel to the wheel arch lip.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Oops! sorry, I meant the rim of the wheel to the wheel arch lip.
                    That would explain a few things.............

Comment

Working...
                    X