The Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Dude, I take 240 volt hits for fun! All the stuff i do at work is 3 phase, 440v is what i'm careful with!!!

me too i have my bed wired up to the alarm clock so i get 240 up me toes to get me out of bed in the morning!
    so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

I severed a 3 phase wire to my planer/thicknesser when I was cutting a hole in the wall for a dust extractor pipe by accidentally putting the angle grinder down in the wrong spot while still whirring, needless to say there was one hell of a bang and weird smelling smoke in the workshop, it blew a fuse the size of a bottle tippex at the main board and the mrs blew a fuse herself, so I had 5 mins of standing in the corner with my head down whilst being told off
      Josh

Comment

Dude, I take 240 volt hits for fun! All the stuff i do at work is 3 phase, 440v is what i'm careful with!!!

Can I try my new Zoll Cardiac monitor out on you then???

It'll give 360 joules but I reckon the pacing cables should be more up your street. If I stick 'em on and turn up the gain I reckon I could probably get you jumping at least 6' offf the ground!!!
        Be like Zebedee!
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Nah, I'll give that a miss mate!

is it any good for jump starting cars? my alternator is a little feeble, to much winching the Surfs around ( ) this weekend I may have trouble staring it.

:ducking and running for cover............:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hehe, nah, just better looking

Found almost sexual bliss in his 24V makita SDS breaker/drill. Its SO cool, I reckon I could have the whole house down in a few hours!

I have one of those Drills, I will have to post a couple of Pics to show the fun I had with it

wife has locked it away now, said I am not allowed to play with it any more
            NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

But what about the drill Colin, has she locked that up too??
              John
              http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Drill ??????????

Yes, She's locked that away to !
                NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Working...
                X