The Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Management

It has come to the notice of The Management that certain members of the forum - namely big TONYN has ( without consent from other members ) attached "SPARKY" to his handle.

To ensure that he can in future use the attachment it has been suggested that the HERTS MAFIA carryout a inspection of BIG "T"'s house rewire & providing no liquid inducements are offered before or after the said inspection & said BIG "T" holds the brown wire in one hand with the green/yellow in the other ( naturally holding by the copper & not cheating by holding the outer sheath ) while standing in a puddle of water with his best wollen socks on.

After said HERTS MAFIA have agreed that BIG "T" is confirming to the ELECTRICIANS RULES OF HOLDING LIVE CABLES & RECEIVING HEART MASSAGE, then they are to move 20 mtrs. away before switching on the electricity to the wires being held by BIG "T"

After a brief period, which is determined by an authorised & competinent person, the electricity may be swich off.

No emergency services at to be in attendance, except for a local hairdresser, who can assist with grooming if the applicant has passed the examination.

Failure to pass the examination will mean the applicant namely BIG "T" will not be able to use the SPARKY handle & will remain on 100 posted messages until said examination is taken again & passed.

Posted by Anonymous Management & Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Sewerat
    It has come to the notice of The Management that certain members of the forum - namely big TONYN has ( without consent from other members ) attached "SPARKY" to his handle.

To ensure that he can in future use the attachment it has been suggested that the HERTS MAFIA carryout a inspection of BIG "T"'s house rewire & providing no liquid inducements are offered before or after the said inspection & said BIG "T" holds the brown wire in one hand with the green/yellow in the other ( naturally holding by the copper & not cheating by holding the outer sheath ) while standing in a puddle of water with his best wollen socks on.

After said HERTS MAFIA have agreed that BIG "T" is confirming to the ELECTRICIANS RULES OF HOLDING LIVE CABLES & RECEIVING HEART MASSAGE, then they are to move 20 mtrs. away before switching on the electricity to the wires being held by BIG "T"

After a brief period, which is determined by an authorised & competinent person, the electricity may be swich off.

No emergency services at to be in attendance, except for a local hairdresser, who can assist with grooming if the applicant has passed the examination.

Failure to pass the examination will mean the applicant namely BIG "T" will not be able to use the SPARKY handle & will remain on 100 posted messages until said examination is taken again & passed.

Posted by Anonymous Management & Sewerat Bob
    nice one bob get running hairdresserbrilliant!!! five stars needed for this post
    Last edited by gemini; 8 September 2003, 17:16.
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
      nice one bob get running hairdresserbrilliant!!! five stars needed for this post
      Excellent, mad me laugh after a long and painful day. I'll have to go round Tony's with an Avo meter and make him an offer that he cannot understand.

Cheers
      Andy - the Herts Mafia Hemel Hempstead chapter.

Comment

Andy... wanna borrow my megger ? you stick him with the probes and I'll press the 500v test button - that'll make 'im sparky !!!!!
        I'll be ringing ya soon !

Jim
        [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Ems and Jim
          Andy... wanna borrow my megger ? you stick him with the probes and I'll press the 500v test button - that'll make 'im sparky !!!!!
          I'll be ringing ya soon !

Jim
          What we need is the test set I used to use as a Telephone engineer lots of years ago.

It was a Wayne Kerr Measuring set no 4 (needless to say that used to get modified somewhat

Look forward to talking to you
          Cheers

Comment

Bwahahaha!!!! I love these people.

Hey, I made sparks, hence fully entitled to the title!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Bwahahaha!!!! I love these people.

Hey, I made sparks, hence fully entitled to the title!
              Tony.

Are you like Billy the Sparky in DIY SOS, me too, my wife won't let me do much in the way of electrics cos I might kill myself. I'll worry when she does and cancel the insurance.

Cheers

Comment

hehe, nah, just better looking

Its kinda annoying, theres nothing I could'nt do, but not being a 'regestered' electrician, I don't know all the little details and stuff to make it 'legally' OK, although it would'nt be unsafe, theres just so much little technical crap I don't know to meet the right standards.

I do all the PAT testing at work, all machinery installions, including lately a 6 colour printing machine that had SWA cable thicker than my arm!

But if I wired up the house and anything happened, I'd be in trouble! Damn country. So Shelleys brother has been 'directing' and we're getting it done fine.

Found almost sexual bliss in his 24V makita SDS breaker/drill. Its SO cool, I reckon I could have the whole house down in a few hours!

Comment

hehe, nah, just better looking

Its kinda annoying, theres nothing I could'nt do, but not being a 'regestered' electrician, I don't know all the little details and stuff to make it 'legally' OK, although it would'nt be unsafe, theres just so much little technical crap I don't know to meet the right standards.

I do all the PAT testing at work, all machinery installions, including lately a 6 colour printing machine that had SWA cable thicker than my arm!

But if I wired up the house and anything happened, I'd be in trouble! Damn country. So Shelleys brother has been 'directing' and we're getting it done fine.

Found almost sexual bliss in his 24V makita SDS breaker/drill. Its SO cool, I reckon I could have the whole house down in a few hours!

just got power back on, someone blacked out the whole town
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Wasn't me!, you sure its not all your garden lights?

Comment

Wasn't me!, you sure its not all your garden lights?

No all 50 working ok, well they are now.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Koi,
                        That i'll be Big "T " using PAT as the tester.

Big "T"
                        Now remember basic domestic electricity is 240 volts AC not 24 volts DC, the former can & will KILL
                        Also remember after you have installed your ring main, to test it, press the front door bell & all the lights in the house should come on !!!

Sewerat Bob
                        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Koi,

Big "T"
                          Now remember basic domestic electricity is 240 volts AC not 24 volts DC, the former can & will KILL
                          Also remember after you have installed your ring main, to test it, press the front door bell & all the lights in the house should come on !!!

Sewerat Bob

I feel sorry for Pat

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Koi, wire your 50 outside lights up to the 45amp cooker circuit, they'll not be tripping then

(and re Tony knocking the house down in a couple of hours with the drill )

Comment

Koi,

Big "T"

Sewerat Bob
                              Dude, I take 240 volt hits for fun! All the stuff i do at work is 3 phase, 440v is what i'm careful with!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X