Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel we are being picked on

By the government ?

I saw this on another forum, it's a whinge at Tony B Liar over our treatment.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Thats me signed! I'll sign 'owt me!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Snap !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I think we are being picked on and thats without reading whatever is in the link. Assuming that by "we" you mean 4x4 owners, we are in a minority and it is easy to stir up hatreds and jealousies both rational and completely irrational. The government find it easy to chip away at us, to make us look like the bogeymen who are responsible for the weather, plagues of locusts and whatever else, to make us look like the bogeymen responsible for all traffic congestion. They dont hate us, but they can make other people hate us, they can use us to draw attention away from "real" issues. They can use that to up the tax hike on us, and because we are these bogeymen, who cares? Nobody does cos youre a bad person, you own a 4x4 therefore you are a selfish uncaring asset gobbling dinosaur. You are clearly wealthy as 4x4s cost tens of thousands to buy so its ok to rip you off. You can afford it and the tabloid reading hordes who vote are all for it as they have been told by Rupert and his papers that you deserve all you get for being stinking rich and utterly selfish and owning a 4x4 when sandals or the bus or a corsa are good enough.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

That's me done too..........

There's always a Payback.... You just don't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

AND ME....For what use it will do us
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

There must be a huge waste paper bin at No. 10

Comment

We must keep doing these ...unfortunatly ,
                as this is how the bobble hats screwed us
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...