X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf available in white???

Surfin' Swiss Style...

:jealous:

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Note to self: Remember to put windscreen wipers up when in Morzine, Chamonix and Chamrousse for three weeks straight after Christmas

Comment

Not fair i want to play in the snow ....all i have is rain and mud
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Went for a little drive through the snow, it was pretty good in the deeper stuff. Where it had been cleared back it was good to twitchy depending on what surface.

When it gets busy and the place is full of Porsche 4x4s I think I'll add the extra dimension of control and get the chains out. (For the wheels, yeah?) Don't need to add "go-faster stripes" to someones 80k sh!t heap... mwahawahhh

Heard you got some pretty wild weather in Wales just now... I'd go for some of that precipitation up here, both me & the Yoda will need snorkels...
          Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

I was in Kent over the weekend. The woman that owned the holiday cottage warned me that there'd been some local flooding and suggested an alternative route (which was immediately binned).

Maximum speed 15mph said the sign. Well, that was nothing like enough to get water to go over the roof, 50 just about did it

Comment

Working...
            X