mobile tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile tinting

ok im gonna start my tinting again but mobile . eze up carport . so if ya want ya surf tinted or any other car . then let me know . special rates for forum members of course . il be taking bookings soon
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    ok im gonna start my tinting again but mobile . eze up carport . so if ya want ya surf tinted or any other car . then let me know . special rates for forum members of course . il be taking bookings soon
    thats all good but how far will you travel as i might be thinking of getting the celica done sometime.....
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

yep

funny you should say that were coming to cornwall early in the new year lol so if your interested in a top tint job i could be your man
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

funny you should say that were coming to cornwall early in the new year lol so if your interested in a top tint job i could be your man
        what sort of price to do a "94" celica,i will have to double check with the owner first when she gets home from work in the morning tho but if she wants it doing still then your the da man
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

how much is it going to be to tint a surf would you be interested in stopping in devon on your why down to cornwall if the price is right.
          cheers shaun
          NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

silly price

ok top quality tint film top quality job all filed off to top edge of windows so no amateur gaps . il do for £130 now you try n get a top job done for that money . any other cars are roughly the same but will depend on the make n model . all rear screens are heat shrunk in one piece and not spliced together . yea i would stop on the way if you was interested
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

would you be coming anywhere near romsey at all? southampton way? My surf has tints but there a bit tacky and theres a section missing! plus it would be nice to have the back window tinted to make it a bit more discrete when carrying my gear

Comment

fuel

if anyone wants to pay my fuel then il go anywhere . and will travel in the wifes car so not much really as it does 50 to the gallon lol
                black n tan
                black n tan
                yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Hi slydog
                  Dont laugh at me now coz im just a new owner. I dont need your tinting service I need to know how to un tint lol . My car has tints on the drivers and pasanger windows and its hard to see the mirors at night through the tint, then the wind deflectors and then the rain. Whats the best way of getting it off ?

Cheers Mark
                  Lean Green Veggie Machine

Comment

tint off

strong soap solution in a spray bottle . and get yourself a razor s$$$$er from a good diy shop . most tint on the surfs comes off ok as its cheap $$$$ and has weak adhesives . it might come off in small pieces but keep spaying it and useing the razor s$$$$er but be carefull as its quite soft glass and it scratches easy . so hold the s$$$$er as upright as poss and plenty of solution . soak it . you just have to persevere . you can buy removing products but i wouldnt use them m8 . hope this helps . take your time
                    black n tan
                    black n tan
                    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

ok top quality tint film top quality job all filed off to top edge of windows so no amateur gaps . il do for £130 now you try n get a top job done for that money . any other cars are roughly the same but will depend on the make n model . all rear screens are heat shrunk in one piece and not spliced together . yea i would stop on the way if you was interested
                      Sounds like a very good price to me I f your ever up Leeds way let me know
                      Trust your Hound.

Comment

i will

have done quite a few members surfs on here and i think they was happy lol . do a search youll see the old posts
                        black n tan
                        black n tan
                        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

strong soap solution in a spray bottle . and get yourself a razor s$$$$er from a good diy shop . most tint on the surfs comes off ok as its cheap $$$$ and has weak adhesives . it might come off in small pieces but keep spaying it and useing the razor s$$$$er but be carefull as its quite soft glass and it scratches easy . so hold the s$$$$er as upright as poss and plenty of solution . soak it . you just have to persevere . you can buy removing products but i wouldnt use them m8 . hope this helps . take your time
                          As in fairy liquid soap ? does it matter if its hot or cold water ?
                          Lean Green Veggie Machine

Comment

cold is fine

colds fine any soap will do yes fairys fine . but like i said you could be lucky but its not the tint thats the prob its the adhesive it leaves on the glass . keep it very very wet ok and i mean wet . cover your door panel to stop it getting soaked . removal is the worst part of tinting and most tinters will charge the same to remove as to apply .
                            black n tan
                            black n tan
                            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

have done quite a few members surfs on here and i think they was happy lol . do a search youll see the old posts

Slydog did my old surf Very happy with the result
                              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
                              X