X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help need by the shooter out there

sorry its not about me surf
    dose any one know how to take a scope rail of a logun s16

mk 1 or mk2 ? its just a couple of allen keys if memory serves... no good will come of delving in there though...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      mk 1 or mk2 ? its just a couple of allen keys if memory serves... no good will come of delving in there though...

http://www.pyramydair.com/site/manua..._manual_03.pdf

Comment

i got that book here somewhere... it dont tell you how to get the scope rail off though!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Seriously, Vince.....

Is there ANYTHING you don't know?!?!?!?!
          It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
            Seriously, Vince.....

Is there ANYTHING you don't know?!?!?!?!
            He couldn't find a UK supplier for aviation make-a-gasket.

Comment

Originally posted by HARRIS
              sorry its not about me surf
              dose any one know how to take a scope rail of a logun s16
              mk2 i know the allan keys to take out its just the front one seems to have a security thing an allan key but on hole to put an allan key in. is there any thing you lads dont know
              Last edited by HARRIS; 10 December 2006, 22:29.

Comment

(if you dont mind me asking..) why do you want to get in there? if the things playing up,(like mine did- they swapped it 4 times..but that was a mark 1) them ags are just up the m5 from you in wolverhampton. if you want to get in there for 'other reasons' there not a lot to be gained without doing a whole load of work...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  (if you dont mind me asking..) why do you want to get in there? if the things playing up,(like mine did- they swapped it 4 times..but that was a mark 1) them ags are just up the m5 from you in wolverhampton. if you want to get in there for 'other reasons' there not a lot to be gained without doing a whole load of work...
                  i need to change a seal its only takes two mins to do if i send it back its going cost £22 p&p only had the thing a week

Comment

Originally posted by HARRIS
                    i need to change a seal its only takes two mins to do if i send it back its going cost £22 p&p only had the thing a week
                    hehehe yep, thats an s-16! my first one i took back they did it while i waited
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X