Nearly lost it this morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucky
    Paint the Surf red and white, then you can really feel like Starsky and Hutch.

Cheers
    starsky and hutch, you are starting to show your age!
    jim.b.

1990 SSR LTD 2LTE auto
    1985 SR V8 4.4 litre manual

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi-jim
      starsky and hutch, you are starting to show your age!
      dont forget dukes of hazzard, they used to pull behind a hedge give the car a total respray in blue and still pull out in front of the cop car
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

yes 90 degs. Should have seen the faces on the people behind me - god only knows how I saw them, must be something to do with the 90 degrees. Better still god knows how I didnt roll her, she was wallowing left then right all over the place but somehow - she survived. Man am i glad I had the suspension on HARD!!!!
        Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Originally posted by FlySurfer - Edy.
          Wow that was mad. Driving into work this morning, took the bend at the usual speed, and the rear slid out on the wet road like never before.

Next thing I knew, i was almost side on in the road, and trying to correct bbut she went too far the other way, then too far back again, then got control again.

Lucky.

Heart was in my mouth. And it was not funny at all.

Beware them wet roads.

Got the Dunlop AT on front and Bridgestone AT on Rear.
          Ermmmmm...........ditto mate,junction,nothing coming,2nd gear,welly,wooooooops.