X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79
    wheels in the flesh! ouch!

Comment

i've got to get the capt. on a poster! you can't look at that man and feel down for a second!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        i've got to get the capt. on a poster! you can't look at that man and feel down for a second!
        best get a load of them...
        http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/Photos/P202517_B72348.html
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          HeHe the red wheel club, Are your's factory coloured Mark or did someone do em? Nice truck BTW, got all the stuff on the back mine aint, (yet) spoiler, rear wheel carrier,
          Ian I dont know if its factory done it aint stopped raining long enough for me to check but they look a good match .

mark
          Lean Green Veggie Machine

Comment

Originally posted by mark1316
            Just to let you all know I bought the car and its a belter. Full recaro and all the toys. Even the alloys are the same colour of the car. Im well chuffed with it. Need to wait and see what the wife thinks tho :-( Me thinks she will be to small to drive it.
            Drove it 160 miles back from Berwick on tweed and it was a dream to drive. Not what I was expecting I was well impressed .
            Don't worry ya self as long as she can see over the dash, It'll be fine & don't forget tell her to as ya already got the enjoy &
            Welcome M8ty

There's always a Payback..You just can't see em so don't look for any Comin!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'll be lookin out for your Truck Mark when i'm out and about,might even have a meeting if your coming across on the ferry one day, here's my Truck so you know what to look for.......
              www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
              X