Don't you just love Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just love Canada?

As you are aware, I'm looking at emigrating to Canada. This guy has emailed me who works out of New Hamburgh in Ontario. He reckeons he works for a really good firm, new trucks etc. He is a Brit who went there 3yrs ago.

I've just been looking on the Ontario GOVERNMENT website, and look at one of there top prioritys is??????

Yes, it's promoting going out into the country, onto maintained trails to have fun. Can you believe it? Here is a country that is so unspoilt and yet they are positive about people getting out on mechanical machines into the wilderness.

Can you imagine this Labour Government doing the same???? Not in a million years. They all want us to be back on horse and cart. Fu**ing To**ers.

Check it out.

http://www.snowmobileinontario.com/

The flip side is that I've got a friend who moved there six months ago. He said to me that he can't believe that in such a beautiful country they take so much for granted and are so hell-bent on destroying it.

Just a counter-point, not meant to be a statement of fact

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      As you are aware, I'm looking at emigrating to Canada.
      All I can say is 'Oh, you lucky, lucky b4stard!

Went to Ontario a few years back and it is (and I don't say this without taking advice) even nicer than Wales!

Actually, it's the best place I've ever been.

Canada is bigger than the Atlantic Ocean, a lot bigger. That's why they want peeps to go out and find out what the F* is out there..........
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Aint Canada kinda like NZ IE all work & no play?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
          Went to Ontario a few years back and it is (and I don't say this without taking advice) even nicer than Wales!
          Ahhh, but do wellies work with wolves?????

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Ahhh, but do wellies work with wolves?????
            Hee heee

A mate went mountain biking in the rockies and said it was scary to think they weren't top of the food chain - bears pumas wolves - and a tent won't stop a hungry bear
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Or a sasquatch.

Comment

Working...
              X