HELP Cant find Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    REALLY?? wouldn't have thought they'd have a chance on the twisty bit?? even the turning in is a bit narrow off the main road.

you should have popped out for 5 mins at lunch time... they'd have turned up then!!
    Its OK for the average car transporter, I tow a 18' car trailer up that way, and the Horse Lorry.

But I try and tell them to come from the Basingstoke end as its easier, and dosn't annoy the neighbours. But every GPS system takes you through the village, with is stupid as it quicker/easy to come through the town!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Its OK for the average car transporter, I tow a 18" car trailer up that way, .

Matchbox or Dinky?

Comment

Just get Maverick to tow it from the rounabout......

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Matchbox or Dinky?
          oops!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
            hehe, yeah, but that come on a full sized car transporter and its trailer!! Lucky they got it of the motorway!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
              I'd like to point out my girl has managed to stay away from the Doctors for most of this year. At one point all I had to do was say home car, and she'd head for Basingstoke.
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                I'd like to point out my girl has managed to stay away from the Doctors for most of this year. At one point all I had to do was say home car, and she'd head for Basingstoke.
                She must be due to come for a checkup soon though??? Bullet is missing her, they had such nice girly chats when she was a regular visitor.
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X