duh, embarrassing moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duh, embarrassing moment

I had a call from my boyfriend this morning who took my surf to work. he was calling because, guess what.. hes got it stuck in some mud and didnt know how to switch the 4wd on. he was afraid to use it because ive told him never use it on the road.

i tried to explain to him, in my own eloquent way, that going exploring in mud at the time when im trying to keep it clean and sell it isnt the best thing he could be doing with my surf.

apparently he parked at the side of the road, on a hill on a grass verge... hmmmm...
    tried to move off the verge and suprise suprise the muds a bit muddier than he thought after days on end of rain...

ive also tried telling him the road tyres ive got fitted are not good for mud hunting.

dip stick.
    hes on washing duty before hes allowed to drive it again.

so im sorry for anyone who saw an incompetant french guy getting it wrong in a surf today around the sevenoaks area.
    she's no angel

Originally posted by Toyney
    I had a call from my boyfriend this morning who took my surf to work. he was calling because, guess what.. hes got it stuck in some mud and didnt know how to switch the 4wd on. he was afraid to use it because ive told him never use it on the road.

i tried to explain to him, in my own eloquent way, that going exploring in mud at the time when im trying to keep it clean and sell it isnt the best thing he could be doing with my surf.

apparently he parked at the side of the road, on a hill on a grass verge... hmmmm...
    tried to move off the verge and suprise suprise the muds a bit muddier than he thought after days on end of rain...

ive also tried telling him the road tyres ive got fitted are not good for mud hunting.

dip stick.
    hes on washing duty before hes allowed to drive it again.

so im sorry for anyone who saw an incompetant french guy getting it wrong in a surf today around the sevenoaks area.
    Don't worry, I hear all French guys are incompetant at most things. Yours sounds perfectly normal therefore!
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
    X