How to stop the wife driving my Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop the wife driving my Surf

Its simple fill the area used to put all the shopping in with junk...

It works for me as i have to use Shubie as a work horse for my aerial rigging its easier to leave all the bits and bobs in the beast than keep dragging it all out every time she claims she wants the beast.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Option 2 is sus and body lift combined with shortish wife. If necessary, steps can be removed as a kind of guarantee against femalisation.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

rubbish goes in the back... "important stuff" goes in the apssenger footwell... (it really is impotant, like work paperwork etc.) she just sees rubbish and it gets kicked under the seat works it's way into the back with all the rubbish!!

found my passport in there the other week, under a McD's coffee cup!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just put the Hi/lo gear selector into neutral and let her sit there revving away...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
          Just put the Hi/lo gear selector into neutral and let her sit there revving away...
          NOOO!!!... i let a girl sit in mine once with the engine running, thinking she'd never get it in gear anyway...

next thing, it's lurching across the car park and i had to jump in to stop it!!

(got a nasty head wound that time!!)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just don't give them the keys. Works for me.

Comment

My problem's how to get the wife out of the Surf .........

She says it's too expensive for me to use for work (and she's right unfortunately) and she hates driving the Focus so the only time I get to drive is when it needs filling up/washing/working on or something dirty and heavy needs taking to the tip !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

my mrs just don't like driving it,she says it's too big.It's even better now with the lift done cause she don't even like getting in and out of it now,mind you she's only 5` 4"
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

heather cant ever remember how to get the immobiliser off. job sorted!
                  If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

My wife has got her own surf
                    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Option 2 is sus and body lift combined with shortish wife. If necessary, steps can be removed as a kind of guarantee against femalisation.
                      Dosn't work, Linda is 5'3" and her truck has 5.5" of lift and 33's (and no side steps). and you can't keep her out of it!!!

But then again its her Surf, so she should be driving it.

Get her her own Surf, then she'll stay out of yours.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i have 3inch lift, no steps and clare is 4ft10 she just leaps in a roars off.

just leave it empty, she'll soon stop using it if shes buying the veg...
                        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

hehe,i know its a bit extreme,but after i fitted the big engine,she s terrified of it.way to much power for her.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                            My wife has got her own surf
                            Ditto, mind you I've also got my wife pregnant, she soon wont be able to get behind the wheel
                            Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              just spent fourty minutes looking to see where the steps are on my wife, could only find a ladder in her tights

best way is leave the fuel so low the light stays on and tell her it will only do 2 miles before it runs out.... hold on thats the truth isnt it??!!
                              DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Working...
                              X