Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bit of offroading

Hi All,

I got bored today so went for a drive with kids in tow across some nearby opencast land. Along the way it started to get muddy, so 4WD + Difflock came into play, and the truck slithered its way nicely through 10" deep mud. My question is where abouts in the NW can I have a good play, and not too demanding if I bottle it?

Ding Quarry, Rooley Moor rd in Rochdale.. best to go during the week as the police will be up there at the weekends and will give you a good old ticking off.

If you know the area you can get into the quarry from Stacksteads and bypass where the police will be waiting..
    -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Thanks for that, but I was looking for something a bit more legal...kids with big mouths and wife ... you know the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Ricksurf
        Thanks for that, but I was looking for something a bit more legal...kids with big mouths and wife ... you know the rest

Keep a look out in the off road threads I think there is going to be a run to a off road centre in Southport coming up soon and there should be 5 or 6 of use going so u have someone to pull u out too
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
        X