In Car Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Car Entertainment

Can anyone recommend any really good in car entertainment systems (and by this i do not mean playing eye-spy or pocket chess......)

The misses bought me the Walnut Dash kit from Roughtrax which I have just put on and it looks rather good

I am now looking at something for the hole in the middle, something that plays music and maybe does a bit of satnav/DVD type fun.
    Halfords don't appear to have too much on their webpages and I tend to find them over pricey anyway. What does everyone here have fitted?? Does anyone know of anything that should be avoided like the plague?? Anyone got any pictures of theirs in action??

so how much you looking to spend,upwards of a monkey.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Upper limit of £300, able to spend a bit more if it has Satnav then I can flog my tomtom and have more cash!!

Comment

Tried Sound City in Sussex Road ? or Road Radio in Station Road, Burgess Hill ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i have a pioneer avic-x1r fitted and i have been realy pleased with it so far no problems to report the new one with bluetooth is around £1300 and you can get the older version for about £900 .As standard it has sat nav,dvd,cd,mp3,tuner,6.5" touch screen.I just fitted a free view box i got from ebay for £35 so i get 42 channels and 18 radio stations
          Last edited by kiowa; 3 December 2006, 20:32.
          I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Wow thats cool.

I have a 7" flip out touch screen and a mini ITC computer in mine however it is coming out as the screen sticks out too far and now with the 2" body lift the gear stick it hitting the screen.

Unfortunately I was hoping to sell it for about 500quid in total.

I can take a picture of the tv in the car but the comuter is currently in the house.

Comment

I've used this company a few times in the past. www.caraudiodirect.co.uk
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

I got the Surf equipped through www.icebuyer.com. They seemed to be cheaper than most other places, know what they were talking about and have a good selection.

Comment

just seen a advert for a halfords dvd cd thingy for 300 quid, got to be a bargain at that money
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

You could also try:

http://www.newimagecarhifi.net

might be quite competitive on price...

Comment

http://caraudiosecurity.com/ - pretty cheap, massive range, and quick delivery.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Working...
                      X