Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool stuff.........

Cool (and faintly scary to fit).......

The lovely Poppy modeling Lindas trucks new gears.........

Look like another over Christmas project!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Cool (and faintly scary to fit).......

The lovely Poppy modeling Lindas trucks new gears.........

well poppy doesnt look phased by them in the slightest. has my other shock arrived yet tony.?i must remember to put the manifolds in the truck as well for tomorrow.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      well poppy doesnt look phased by them in the slightest. has my other shock arrived yet tony.?i must remember to put the manifolds in the truck as well for tomorrow.
      Hehe, its amazing she sat still for that long!

No shock yet, but we did get a letter from Procomp the other day, saying thanks for being patient, and they know things havn't gone that smoothly this year. Then they kindy went on to say there will be a 5% price rise across the board starting next year!!

Great!

Comment

No shock yet, but we did get a letter from Procomp the other day, saying thanks for being patient, and they know things havn't gone that smoothly this year. Then they kindy went on to say there will be a 5% price rise across the board starting next year!!

Great!

so not only do we get the wrong shocks delivered (when they have them in stock)we also have to pay extra for the privelage. tony i think you had better get a crate load of shocks in and then we can buy them all from you,at least we know they will be the right ones eh.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Great!

Is the problem at Explorer or at Procomp themselves?

Was just thinking you must get through enough of this stuff yourself, plus have the contacts (on here!) to shift enough of it to consider setting yourself up as an importer. Cut out the middleman so offer decent prices, plus make a few bob yourself...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Is the problem at Explorer or at Procomp themselves?

Was just thinking you must get through enough of this stuff yourself, plus have the contacts (on here!) to shift enough of it to consider setting yourself up as an importer. Cut out the middleman so offer decent prices, plus make a few bob yourself...
            Yeah, this is Marchglen Eng. (Explorer UK) not the US parent Co.

Yeah, would be nice, but I need to order more bulk than I can afford ATM to make it worthwhile, there no point me having to sell stuff for more than you can buy it online elsewhere. It would never shift.

Comment

Yeah, this is Marchglen Eng. (Explorer UK) not the US parent Co.

Yeah, would be nice, but I need to order more bulk than I can afford ATM to make it worthwhile, there no point me having to sell stuff for more than you can buy it online elsewhere. It would never shift.

Havn't ya got a seretary that can do a bit O' Pr & take stock of who wants what, when, sure it'll pay in the long run M8..........
              "What ya Having Fella's & Gals O' course" sortta thing !!!!

There's always a Payback.... Just don't let them all rush at once!!!!
              Then you'll have no Playtime..........
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Everybody else will be getting banned from anything Surf related over
                Christmas, and you'll be getting actively encouraged.

Comment

ANyone wanna bet how long the Bullet has to wait for these to go in???

I think the CB is currently leading the waiting list stakes with a 19month wait... oops nope - its the winch - I think thats over two years now.

Hehe - only joking - he's working his ickle socks off at the moment -
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    ANyone wanna bet how long the Bullet has to wait for these to go in???

I think the CB is currently leading the waiting list stakes with a 19month wait... oops nope - its the winch - I think thats over two years now.

Hehe - only joking - he's working his ickle socks off at the moment -
                    CB is all of ten minutes for an electronics engineer.. though perhaps a year or so for a grease monkey...
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      CB is all of ten minutes for an electronics engineer.. though perhaps a year or so for a grease monkey...
                      Its installed - just no live wire or wire to the aerial - I think taking up the carpet is the thing that will take the time!!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        Its installed - just no live wire or wire to the aerial - I think taking up the carpet is the thing that will take the time!!
                        Hey, thats not fair! Its had a live feed since last summer, just no aerial wire!!

Comment

Hey, thats not fair! Its had a live feed since last summer, just no aerial wire!!

Where are you mounting the aerial?? No need to take up the carpet if it goes on the bull bar.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                          X