No announcement yet.

Beware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can only dip your tank if you STOP....so don't, drive it like you stole it straight past them all, the fuzz will give chase, then when they finally catch you, spit in their faces, kick their motor and scream and shout in a pikey accent...

...they'll apologise to you, let you go, and go pull over a law abiding citizen.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Oh yes, lets screw the working population who have to drive etc for more taxes and dress it up as green policy so they accept it.
      IT STINKS!!

shame veg oil does too! or we'd all be green
      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
        They are on too the double tank trick 'cos dzl wot dont move / circulate goes stale pretty quick!
        If it was a true dual tank setup though, diesel for starting then oil when
        the systems upto heat, the diesel would be seeing frequent circulation.
        Anyhow, though that was an old wives tale? Only thing I thought diesel
        did was attract moisture if left standing too long.
        Last edited by MattF; 1 December 2006, 02:00.

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
          It just goes to show that this whole “save the environment” green issue is one big con
          If the Government REALLY cared about the Planet, they would actively promote the use of veg oil without charging duty. There would be community “recycle your spare cooking oil to help a green diesel driver” schemes.

Public transport would be so efficient and cheap that many people would only use private cars at the weekends.

But NO!
          Public transport is so bad that we are reluctant to give up our cars. They then constantly dig up the roads so we are all stuck in heavy traffic wasting even more fuel….

The only winner is the

Treasury ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ £££££££

And to cap it all, we are persecuted for driving 4X4 (or is that £X£) when we give the Government so much more than the guy in the little Micra.
          Don't forget we also recycle the Plastic Containers also............

There's always a Payback.... You just can't tell if there Hiding !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            the systems upto heat, the idesel would be seeing frequent circulation.
            Dunno the insNouts of dzl Matt, all I do know is the Tranni van man had a small "dipping" tank at the bottom of the main fuel filler which held 2 gallons and less than one month later he got dipped and the roadside test dobbed him in cos of rank dzl?!

Comment

the systems upto heat, the diesel would be seeing frequent circulation.
              won't the return line just fill the diesel tank up with veg oil?
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                won't the return line just fill the diesel tank up with veg oil?
                You'd have a changeover valve on the return as well.

Comment

You'd have a changeover valve on the return as well.
                  oh yeah... d'oh!!

i was talking to a HMC&E bloke at truckfest last year... it was really interesting... they had just done a stop check at glastonbury and got a load of hippy busses!!....

also had a smugglers trailer on display with a load of weed stashed in the floor!!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Like a said earlier, get signed up with HMC&E and your fully legal to use veg!

Its easy and would be fun to see the 'dipping nazi's' grinning face fall when you show them.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i always carry a copy of the registration letter from them so if i ever get stopped tand dipped then i will show them the letter after they gone to all the trouble of dipping to show that i am legal....
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                      X