ian! look what you made me do!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ian! look what you made me do!!!!

thanks for the 550, but it bought all the memories back of the 900r... i got the itch that has to be scratched!!!!! (this is why i am too skint for the midlands pi..er seasonal gathering )
    it's in me shed, mate.

Originally posted by Chillitt
    thanks for the 550, but it bought all the memories back of the 900r... i got the itch that has to be scratched!!!!! (this is why i am too skint for the midlands pi..er seasonal gathering )

Go Maverick!

Comment

hehehe its going to need painting,,, tempting, isn't it...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Nice Charlie! at first glance i thought you've been busy with that 550
        Not so sure you should be thanking me if your "tapped " out, wot ya gonna do with the 550, flog it?
        Sorting through the cupbord last night to find the xmas decorations i came across my old photo's, in there was the only pic i got of my old Triumph 110 and another of us at Brands Hatch with my mates Norton with my Triumph engine in it "Triton", Simon threatened to set his scanner up for me weekend and show me how to use it so all being well i'll post em, wish i had the bick now
        whats the plan with the 900? soon be up on two wheels i suppose
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

the tinkering with the 900 starts tonight! nothing to bad wrong with it(i hope!) its just been stored for a couple of years..i dont know what to do with the 550 now... i know a chap who teaches mechanics to boy scout using old bikes. i might let him have it....so think of me, out in the cold and the dark, tinkering tonight.. as an added bonus, the reg has 911 in it and thats been valued at 100 quid more than the bike cost...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

You need a bigger shed with central heating and flouresent lights, think there called garages
            The scouts get mechanic courses now!!!! all i got was two sticks!
            When they've done it up you could ask for it back
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

900r-followed one down the A3 years ago me and a mate on my cd200,we pulled level(took about 10miles of thrashing) both looked over at the proper mobike-he gave us a glance changed down and was gone.
              i still want one or a slabside gsxr11.

Comment

Working...
              X