B@stard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B@stard

Some little sh1t in Vietnam has got hold of my paypal id and password, set up an account on an outsourcing website in the US with a couple of hundred dollars of my money and paid himself to 'develop a cookery training' site. The w@nker.

Still, he set it up with my paypal details so I've been able to go in, close his account, ask paypal to get my money back and change my password. Now I just have to find whatever he's done to my computer to get the details off it.

That sucks, send him something nasty in return.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

like a sh*t in the post
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

God damn Ginks
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I woud suggest a unrefridgerated hermectically sealed box of prawns , squid and shellfish
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

While not wanting to be seen to stick up for the t0553r - he/she could have been from anywhere in the world - just a thought to eradicate racism.....

Other than that, find his car and pour milk in the heater matrix.....hmmmmm, smelly milk!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
              Some little sh1t in Vietnam has got hold of my paypal id and password, set up an account on an outsourcing website in the US with a couple of hundred dollars of my money and paid himself to 'develop a cookery training' site. The w@nker.

Still, he set it up with my paypal details so I've been able to go in, close his account, ask paypal to get my money back and change my password. Now I just have to find whatever he's done to my computer to get the details off it.
              What did you buy out there so i can avoid it.......
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by itbloke@tiscali.co.uk
                While not wanting to be seen to stick up for the t0553r - he/she could have been from anywhere in the world - just a thought to eradicate racism.....

Other than that, find his car and pour milk in the heater matrix.....hmmmmm, smelly milk!
                He could have been. But he was from Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  What did you buy out there so i can avoid it.......
                  Fcuked if I know.

Comment

And today Paypal gave me my money back. Good on 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                      And today Paypal gave me my money back. Good on 'em.

That must of hurt Paypal cos they dont like doing things like that
                      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                      X