3rd Gen plastic, "resistance is futile"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen plastic, "resistance is futile"

Well after the initial remodelling at Norfolk I decided to get rid of the plastic front scoop! (already have an A bar coming from Roughtrax). Just been at it for an hour, taken off every nut & bolt that I can see (and 4 that I couldn't!). Pi$$ing down now so have taken a break, anyone got any bright ideas? (apart from getting a 2nd Gen!!!!)
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Originally posted by Ace Piker
    Well after the initial remodelling at Norfolk I decided to get rid of the plastic front scoop! (already have an A bar coming from Roughtrax). Just been at it for an hour, taken off every nut & bolt that I can see (and 4 that I couldn't!). Pi$$ing down now so have taken a break, anyone got any bright ideas? (apart from getting a 2nd Gen!!!!)
    If not a 2nd Gen there's always a 1st gen, no dingly dangly plastic bits to fall or break off when yer Offroading .........
    Great day out otherwise Martin

There's always a Payback.... You just cant see the next bit fall off !!!!
    Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 27 November 2006, 14:18.
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Maybe just a bit more off-roading - seems to have done the job so far
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Yep it was a great day and the reason I'm getting rid of the dangly bits is so I CAN do some more off roading. However when she who must be lead to believe she's being obeyed finds out how much the A bar and Baja's have cost I think my own dangly bits may be at risk!
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X