Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend break

Morning all.

I have somewhat foolishly promised the lovely Sanchetta that I will take her somewhere 'nice' next weekend. I suggested a couple of hours on the terraces at Colchester United and this appears to be the wrong answer.

So, anyone know anywhere good, within about 3 hours drive of north London? Apparently, I'm looking for somewhere 'with a fire'. I have offered to start a fire in the pub, but no go

Originally posted by Sancho
    Morning all.

I have somewhat foolishly promised the lovely Sanchetta that I will take her somewhere 'nice' next weekend. I suggested a couple of hours on the terraces at Colchester United and this appears to be the wrong answer.

So, anyone know anywhere good, within about 3 hours drive of north London? Apparently, I'm looking for somewhere 'with a fire'. I have offered to start a fire in the pub, but no go
    Mmmmm No Incinerater Plant near you then
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Tony and Lindas? may need to ask them permision for the fire though.
      That pikey 'village' in the news recently? Start a fire anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Tony and Lindas? may need to ask them permision for the fire though.
        That pikey 'village' in the news recently? Start a fire anyway.
        Well, there is a B&B next door to their place. And the truck could do with some of Uncle Tony's attention. I think they might laugh that I still haven't managed to find time to get the T-Cut that the previous owner decided to coat it with back off. sh1t, just told everyone.......

Comment

Working...
        X