No announcement yet.

Costco...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a member at Reading for a few years now. Never found the details required to join to be too invasive. They sell loads of oil (engine and cooking) tools, shed loads of stuff in fact. Only problem is that I usually buy 4 times as much of stuff I didn't really need in the first place. However, I keep going back.
    Always in the sh1t. Only the depth ever changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jockthelad
      Been a member at Reading for a few years now. Never found the details required to join to be too invasive. They sell loads of oil (engine and cooking) tools, shed loads of stuff in fact. Only problem is that I usually buy 4 times as much of stuff I didn't really need in the first place. However, I keep going back.
      I have a huge amount of beer and wine courtesy of vicki going to costco this weekend. Brilliant place!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
        Lots of veggie oil
        £10 for A 20 ltr drum up here from an asian supermarket
        -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Been to Thurrock Branch today, Maglites 3 for £12, loads of tools on offer and trays of 12 danish patries and HUGE muffins, plus lots of samples to taste, you dream of being trapped in there for days and having to eat and drink your way out.
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            BTW, do you live anywhere near Torchwood?

Vince may not but I've been told that I do when I'm working in Cardiff (I've never watched it but I'm told it's in Cardiff Bay under the pavement !)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Tonytom you must live near to me, I'm in SLH and have a SSRG in burgundy over grey. Probably seen you on the road. One item from Costco that was good for me was the set of heavy duty rubber mats, about £15 and better than I have seen at auto stores.

Comment

Originally posted by beaufighter
                Tonytom you must live near to me, I'm in SLH and have a SSRG in burgundy over grey. Probably seen you on the road. One item from Costco that was good for me was the set of heavy duty rubber mats, about £15 and better than I have seen at auto stores.
                do they fit the surf ok? im was going to ask santa for some from roughtrax
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

They fit just fine. I originally had the surf carpet overmats which were ok until the platic retainers came away from the floor. Don't know if the Rough trax ones are the same but they might be. The Costco ones aare great, heavy quality and they don't slip about. They have been in there about a year now and look as good as new with just a hose off once a month.

Comment

I want the large stainless tool chest in watford-on my xmas list, the steaks they sell are REALLY good-just take all your cash-my wife usually takes mine.
                    Ray

Comment

This sounds good, going to see if there's one near here, do you need someone to "sponsor" you in order to join or can ya just go along and join on yer own?
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                        This sounds good, going to see if there's one near here, do you need someone to "sponsor" you in order to join or can ya just go along and join on yer own?
                        this should give you all the info you need, http://www.costco.co.uk/default.htm
                        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

wish i could get a card for cost co but my company wont honor it not fair...
                          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                            this should give you all the info you need, http://www.costco.co.uk/default.htm
                            Cheers Ian
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

you can buy a wierd range of stuff there!!

tv's computers, cash registers, car accessories, rugs, shelves, cakes, food, meat, canoe, swimming pool, bouncy castle, bikes, golf, stationary, fags... etc. etc..

they've got everything you never needed!... until now!!...
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Matt, how is that weird...?

Canoe for your pocket....
                                bouncy castle for the kids...

doesn't seem weird to me at all..

Comment

Working...
                                X