Holiday Dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M35A2
    Northern Cyprus is fantastic. Cyprus in the Summer goes up to 50 deg C and everyday is sunny. I lived in Nicosia for a year and it was the best time of my life. The North is reached via Turkey, but is VERY cheap, has great un-spoiled countryside and fantastic people. Because it's a little different, you haven't got all the scum that you get in Aiya Napa.

is it still the case that Greece/corfu etc wont allow you into their country if you visit the Turkish North Cyprus?
    Gaz

Comment

Going to Dominican Republic on Sunday for two weeks, so will let you know. Barbados is fantastic, but very expensive, so although you can get reasonable room only rates, its not cheap to eat there.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
        I've always fancied New Zealand.......Sun , Sea , mountains , lakes .....looks fantastic......and loadsa Surfs
        Oh......and lots of sheep
        Deffo a cool country and as for the sheep the Aussies have them too and they recently found out that you can eat them as well.
        Simon.O.
        '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Holiday

Hi Marky l have been to florida several times now, and l would not stay in a hotel on "lnti Drive" l would go for a villa self catering and eat out its much cheaper or one of these big condo or apartment complexes they have pools and there should be loads of other kids for Alex to mate up with.

PS where off to Mexico all-inclusive next year.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
            Hi Marky l have been to florida several times now, and l would not stay in a hotel on "lnti Drive" l would go for a villa self catering and eat out its much cheaper or one of these big condo or apartment complexes they have pools and there should be loads of other kids for Alex to mate up with.

PS where off to Mexico all-inclusive next year.
            Thanks for that BOB we are still looking into it
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Look

this is what we got upto most mornings this year in Florida.

1st picture was looking for his breakfest which must hve been the 2nd picture
              we never seen the bird again.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Negril, jamaica is the greatest, most laid back place ever, and the best stretch of beach in the world!
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                X