Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup

Originally posted by phoebelala
    You in NY? where r u? I am in Spofforth near Harrogate.

i live in a small town called Northallerton..(30mins south of middlesbrough).
    i would love to go this sunday (3rd)..the girlfriends got a bad back so i don`t think she`ll be to keen to come!!!!
    i`ll try and get her father to come..he likes 4X4`s and i`m trying to get him to purchase one...
    i should be decorating thou

Comment

langdale

well looks like i can make it and the girlfriends father seems keen aswell..also may have a work m8 interested but he has a mitsubishi

Comment

Originally posted by anson
        well looks like i can make it and the girlfriends father seems keen aswell..also may have a work m8 interested but he has a mitsubishi

Sadly this weekend has been cancelled (for me at least)

Something to do with a bathroom that still hasnot been tiled and the joiner is coming on MOnday to fit the steps round the new bath.

How about we reschedule?

BTW, I know Northallerton well, I pass it 3 times a week.

Al.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Something to do with a bathroom that still hasnot been tiled and the joiner is coming on MOnday to fit the steps round the new bath.

How about we reschedule?

Al.
          ok..no probs..just let me know when your thinking of going and i`ll see what i`m doing..probably shouldn`t go this sunday as i have some decorating to do myself(doh).
          so you pass northallerton 3 times a week..never stop!!!

Comment

ok..no probs..just let me know when your thinking of going and i`ll see what i`m doing..probably shouldn`t go this sunday as i have some decorating to do myself(doh).
            so you pass northallerton 3 times a week..never stop!!!
            i used to go to the night club there too back in 91/92.i used to live in Bedale and used to drink in the Leeming Bar Hotel which is just round the corner from 4x4 accessories and tyres
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

How about we reschedule?

Al.

Be sure to send me a pm if you organise another date . Might not be able to make it next time though as I work a lot of weekends.
              Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                i used to go to the night club there too back in 91/92.i used to live in Bedale and used to drink in the Leeming Bar Hotel which is just round the corner from 4x4 accessories and tyres

oooh..i thought that if you lived in bedale back then,that the local thugs from northallerton would look for a fight...
                i`m pleased to say that its changed now..i`m guessing the local thugs have grown up and mellowed!!

just told the girlfriends father that we can`t go this weekend...he was disappointed..going to have to try and convince him to buy a 4X4,i don`t think its gonna take much to do

Comment

oooh..i thought that if you lived in bedale back then,that the local thugs from northallerton would look for a fight...
                  i`m pleased to say that its changed now..i`m guessing the local thugs have grown up and mellowed!!

just told the girlfriends father that we can`t go this weekend...he was disappointed..going to have to try and convince him to buy a 4X4,i don`t think its gonna take much to do
                  must admit all the time i was up there i never saw any fighting mind you the only thing i normally saw was the floor after hitting it when i rolled out the pubs or club and couldn't walk..

Comment

must admit all the time i was up there i never saw any fighting mind you the only thing i normally saw was the floor after hitting it when i rolled out the pubs or club and couldn't walk..
                    lol..i haven`t staggered out of a pub after hitting the floor for a loonnngggggggg time

Comment

lol..i haven`t staggered out of a pub after hitting the floor for a loonnngggggggg time
                      i'll say one thing for the coppers up there back then when i used to do maintenance at the Motel Leeming they were the most friendliest coppers i have ever known. if i ever wanted to go clubing in Darlington or Northallerton then i used to make arrangements with them to pick me up at the motel at the start of their shift and drop me off and then pick me up again at the end of the night and take me back to Leeming Bar back in the good ole days

Comment

i'll say one thing for the coppers up there back then when i used to do maintenance at the Motel Leeming they were the most friendliest coppers i have ever known. if i ever wanted to go clubing in Darlington or Northallerton then i used to make arrangements with them to pick me up at the motel at the start of their shift and drop me off and then pick me up again at the end of the night and take me back to Leeming Bar back in the good ole days
                        i wish they were still that friendly...i know a few(not because of anything illegal lol)..and all i get is a hello

Comment

i wish they were still that friendly...i know a few(not because of anything illegal lol)..and all i get is a hello
                          one new years eve when i was in one of the pubs in leeming i stepped out the pub and 4got about the step and so the local bobby said i hit the floor like a sack of spuds so they put me in the car and took me home.i never knewanything about it till someone from the night shift told me the following night

Comment

one new years eve when i was in one of the pubs in leeming i stepped out the pub and 4got about the step and so the local bobby said i hit the floor like a sack of spuds so they put me in the car and took me home.i never knewanything about it till someone from the night shift told me the following night
                            haha ..so you had a goodnight then!!!

Comment

haha ..so you had a goodnight then!!!
                              as far as i could remember but they are the best nights tho aren't they

Comment

as far as i could remember but they are the best nights tho aren't they
                                apparently..so i`m told.

Comment

Working...
                                X