I'm off........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm off........

snowboarding for a week as from tomorrow night.

Taking the surf all the way to the french alps, so wish me luck. Not that the beasts needs luck (maybe just a new head )

everyone that is going on sunday have a great day and I hope to attend next time.

James

Originally posted by Jameswood345

Taking the surf all the way to the french alps, so wish me luck. Not that the beasts needs luck (maybe just a new head )

everyone that is going on sunday have a great day and I hope to attend next time.

James
    Enjoy (you lucky lucky b*gg*r wish I was going.... )
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

James
      Have a great week surfing & boarding & be sure to take some pics for us
      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Nice one buddy, were in the Alps are you off to? I'm going to Les Arcs soon and I can't wait for a bit of sideways sliding. Happy boarding!

Simon
        Last edited by super8simon; 22 January 2004, 19:47.

Comment

James
          LUCKY BOY
          have a great time surf and snow
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

I'm going to Val D'sere, was in tignes a couple of years ago and liked the off piste in Val.

I was in Les Arch last year, really nice resort you will have a great week.

I will get some photos and post them up when I am back next weekend.

There is bucket loads of snow at the moment which means I will be up to my neck in powder

So to get a few corny lines out of the way I will be on the piste lots

Ski you later

Comment

Working...
            X