For those of you going to Norfolk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you going to Norfolk!

This is the mud I got just going up the lane to my place (about half an hour from the venue). It's been raining a bit and the farmers are getting the beet and spuds up! It's going to be a very dirty day!!!
    Last edited by Ace Piker; 23 November 2006, 19:06. Reason: Forgot to attach picture...DOH!
    Nil illegitimi carborundum

Originally posted by Ace Piker
    This is the mud I got just going up the lane to my place (about half an hour from the venue). It's been raining a bit and the farmers are getting the beet and spuds up! It's going to be a very dirty day!!!
    Good the more mud the better
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Oh good lots of mud and deep streams just the way we like it
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Going house hunting on Saturday in the Runner then the off roading on the Sunday , just as well in that order or maybe asked to sweep the driveways after looking at the houses . .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

For those of you wot aint been before heres a couple of piccies of the last visit.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            For those of you wot aint been before heres a couple of piccies of the last visit.
            hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Better buy the vagrants some flippers

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I've got the presure washer and a bit of water so if possible could you lot coming to Norfolk bring some water with you so we will have enough to wash the lights & rads ect.
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

By the looks of things there's plenty there!, but I'll bring a couple of containers.
                Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  hehe, remember that last attachment of the Bullet in the puddle is on 33" tyres and 5 1/2" of lift........

Bummed we can't make it! Damn having to earn a living!!
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                  X