Svo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Svo

Going to try the SVO in a couple of days ...just want to know whats the best way to do it..run the tank to empty then add the oil or fill 3/4 tank and then add the oil....going to start at 75/25 just to be on the safe side, also wheres the cheapest SVO??

Originally posted by RAPTOR
    whats the best way to do it..
    pour it through the hole on the side of the car!

either way is ok... it will mix itself in the tank after a few miles driving.

you'll know when the mixture's got too much veg cos the engine will knock on cold start.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Thanks for the tip!!!

i wondered what that hole was for

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      pour it through the hole on the side of the car!

either way is ok... it will mix itself in the tank after a few miles driving.

you'll know when the mixture's got too much veg cos the engine will knock on cold start.

Comment

any chance of a full size image of your avatar... that is really scary.....

Looks like another Nike Trainers... image...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala

pervert!
          hehehe!!

cough!

Comment

and your point is?

Comment

Scary naaaaa...once you have been up the CN tower a couple of times it's not that bad.
              wot Nike trainers image??

and what about SVO

Originally posted by AndyLala

Comment

So that's a no then on a better image of your avatar...

As for the SVO, a lot of people suggest a new fuel filter before starting, a gasket set for the fuel pump, and if you are considering a new additional tank (start with diesel), and/or preheat for the SVO... and meticulous records for the customs and excise office.

Comment

the original Avatar is not much bigger than that so it aint worth it....there's loads of good pictures of the CN tower...just Google "CN tower"

its already got a new fuel filter...oh forgot about the motion lotion police.

As for the SVO, a lot of people suggest a new fuel filter before starting, a gasket set for the fuel pump, and if you are considering a new additional tank (start with diesel), and/or preheat for the SVO... and meticulous records for the customs and excise office.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by RAPTOR
                    Scary naaaaa...once you have been up the CN tower a couple of times it's not that bad.
                    wot Nike trainers image??

and what about SVO
                    I've been up there! (The CN Tower)

I scared the cr@p out of my mate when he had crept gingerly onto the glass floor by jumping onto it really hard right next to him. He nearly filled his pants!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

COUGH!!

http://stuff.ubersite.com/112740711422675974/1/

some reason, the pic shows on computer downstairs, but not this one??
                      there's the link anyway.
                      Last edited by da SLUG man; 22 November 2006, 12:58.

Comment

Cheapest place for the oil is Costco, 42p a litre. Great Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                          Matt I love you.... even scarier full size... Its like staring at a car crash...

Comment

Working...
                          X