im a celeb get me the fluk outa here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a celeb get me the fluk outa here.

jesus,theres some $hit on tv nowadays.my missus is hooked on this programme.what a load of #:@;~@.when will these so called reality tv shows end.
    www.overfab.uk

when people stop watching them , take the fuse out of the plug lol
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I feel for you mate I really do.

Hope you got another TV to watch? Your right, what a load of boll***s....

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        I feel for you mate I really do.

Hope you got another TV to watch? Your right, what a load of boll***s....
        hehe,ive got the computer.and the xbox.i shouldnt really complain coz while shes watching that $hit,she not chewing my ear off for being on here all night.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

like i said a few nights ago - keep it on in the background and you might just cath mylene klass taking a COLD shower in a very small bikini - wink wink,
          Bunkle
          Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            hehe,ive got the computer.and the xbox.i shouldnt really complain coz while shes watching that $hit,she not chewing my ear off for being on here all night.
            Thats why i like Big Brother........Nag free computer time
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

david gest is surprisingly normal though!... or is it just that he's "normaller" than the others?/
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

nearly everyone talks about cr$p like this at work....I just wind em up saying 'If they're true celebrities then they wont need to appear on cr$p shows like this'

gets em everytime....start arguing and I just laugh
                Gaz

Comment

There was naff all to interest me on the tersticaltrail TV, so I ended up watching The Fast And The Dead on Sky Men and Motors. Very sobering. So when does Luton get it's own drag strip to get the loony toons out of the industrial etate car park?
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

what pees me off about terrestial tv is the BBC are asking for an above inflation rate price hike on the licence on the intention of introducing Digital broadcasts.....but will we get a discount for digital tv to be developed/introduced...

will we f...its about time BBC started showing adverts and charging for em like the rest for all the dumbass tv shows...seeing their first drivel was about not breaking into movies...but years on we get movies split by the news etc...

british bull*hit corporation
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                      what pees me off about terrestial tv is the BBC are asking for an above inflation rate price hike on the licence on the intention of introducing Digital broadcasts.....but will we get a discount for digital tv to be developed/introduced...

will we f...its about time BBC started showing adverts and charging for em like the rest for all the dumbass tv shows...seeing their first drivel was about not breaking into movies...but years on we get movies split by the news etc...

british bull*hit corporation
                      CHILL OUT GAZ whose upset you! You're usually so laid back
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                      X