Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie to the hilux offraod world

Hi all

just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is G60-R, i'm from winchester, hants.

Started my own landscaping/gardening business a month or so ago and bought a 1989 hilux 2.4d pick-up for it. good truck, if not a little slow

so, in the short of it. i like driving in big puddles of mud and trying terrain. looking for peple to play with. was directed to this site by some one saying some people head to sailsbury plain and my area.

My truck is standard at the mo. some reasonable tyres on i think? Khumo powerguard MT's. Any good? planning to DIY a snorkle soon and looking to put a winch on, have heard this is hard on hilux's. any views?

Post away all would be good to hear from other lux owners.
    Passat G60 Syncro 4WD 200hp FOR SALE .

Originally posted by G60-R
    Hi all

just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is G60-R, i'm from winchester, hants.

Started my own landscaping/gardening business a month or so ago and bought a 1989 hilux 2.4d pick-up for it. good truck, if not a little slow

so, in the short of it. i like driving in big puddles of mud and trying terrain. looking for peple to play with. was directed to this site by some one saying some people head to sailsbury plain and my area.

My truck is standard at the mo. some reasonable tyres on i think? Khumo powerguard MT's. Any good? planning to DIY a snorkle soon and looking to put a winch on, have heard this is hard on hilux's. any views?

Post away all would be good to hear from other lux owners.

Welcome to the nut house

The next salisbury meet should be between xmas and the new year , Keep a eye on the off road section for info ....Also there are lots of pics from previous event there
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

My name is G60-R,
      Interesting name, are you a robot?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi and welcome.A bit of way off but there will be either 1 or 2 w/end off road meets down here in sunny Cornwall next year.We had the 1st run to the sun in September and everyone enjoyed themselves but there are plenty of meets all over the place so just keep an eye on the off-road section for up and coming events
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Interesting name, are you a robot?

Nope, It's my user name from a VW site i'm on. I have a rare 200hp VW passat G60 syncro. 1.8 supercharged 4wd wagon. it's forsale now i've got me truck if antone is interested.

I'll keep checking the offroad section for meets.

Comment

Nope, It's my user name from a VW site i'm on. I have a rare 200hp VW passat G60 syncro. 1.8 supercharged 4wd wagon. it's forsale now i've got me truck if antone is interested.

I'll keep checking the offroad section for meets.
            have you got a link to the vw site as one of the supervisors has a 1964 camper and is looking for some good sites to look in on.Thanks
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hiya mate i am from winchester to !! i live in suffolk but am down in winch every weekend cos all my fammily are down there ! so we should go green laneing some time ?

Comment

sounds like a plan dave. always up 4 it. give me a shout through this wonerful site did some on the way home from work today. tried to find the worthy down lanes but think i ended up at some sort of motorcross site?? anyway had a laugh trying to find my way out back to reality

Comment

Working...
                X