Possible future owner saying hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible future owner saying hi!

Just thought I should say hello to all on the site as I may soon be irritating you all with requests for easily found information (just kidding - I'm a regular on corrado-forum.net, and I know how to use the Search) as myself and the girlfriend have decided that a Surf is going to be the best and nicest 4x4 we can get for the money - budget will be about £2.5-3k - to tow a horsebox with. Once my VR6 Corrado and our Audi 80 are sold, hopefully the funds will stretch to a 3.0TD Auto, and 'er indoors wants a burgundy one...! With a bit of luck we may be able to get one from on here as you all seem like very intelligent, conscientious owners who appreciate their vehicles...

Anyways, will hopefully be posting details of a purchase by the end of the year!

hi and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.plenty of nutters on here to keep you amused.(myself not included.)oh and dont mention the burgundy word you will only start another colour war. post some pics on here when you get the wee beasty.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Welcome m8, good choice of truck, the missis likes the burgandy ones eh! well that says volumes, you listening Vince!!!!
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Can't understand some people, good taste enough to choose a Surf and the go and spoil it by mentioning B*****dy.

Welcome to the forum
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
          Can't understand some people, good taste enough to choose a Surf and the go and spoil it by mentioning B*****dy.

Welcome to the forum
          Oh here we go again that GREY area again !!!! Hic Hic
          Welcome Bud

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

welcome to the classy colour mate, its not only faster but also does the splits!

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
              welcome to the classy colour mate, its not only faster but also does the splits!
              and has autopilot!!

now, go and do a REAL axletwister!!... hehehe!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by gradeAfailure
                Just thought I should say hello to all on the site as I may soon be irritating you all with requests for easily found information (just kidding - I'm a regular on corrado-forum.net, and I know how to use the Search) as myself and the girlfriend have decided that a Surf is going to be the best and nicest 4x4 we can get for the money - budget will be about £2.5-3k - to tow a horsebox with. Once my VR6 Corrado and our Audi 80 are sold, hopefully the funds will stretch to a 3.0TD Auto, and 'er indoors wants a burgundy one...! With a bit of luck we may be able to get one from on here as you all seem like very intelligent, conscientious owners who appreciate their vehicles...

Anyways, will hopefully be posting details of a purchase by the end of the year!
                You want a BLUE one! (Though my mate just bought a metallic green one which looks quite nice.) Burgundy is a girls colour. Brings to mind the Canyonero episode of the Simpsons.

<Homer> "Awwww CR@P! It's a girls car!"
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Heheh, cheers for the welcome - the burgundy is t'other half's choice as our ex-racehorse's colours are black and burgundy, and you don't see as many black ones come up for sale. Mind you, I did used to have a So-Cal-look VW Passat in burgundy metallic and really liked the colour, so... I won't start this discussion if it's a bit of a can of worms on here!

Comment

here we go again met blue the only colour to get,or met green,

Comment

BLUE or SILVER is the real mans choice.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by gradeAfailure
                        Heheh, cheers for the welcome - the burgundy is t'other half's choice as our ex-racehorse's colours are black and burgundy, and you don't see as many black ones come up for sale. Mind you, I did used to have a So-Cal-look VW Passat in burgundy metallic and really liked the colour, so... I won't start this discussion if it's a bit of a can of worms on here!
                        Jedi's old truck was up for sale again and that was a bloomin good truck and it's black oh yes the same as mine

not sure if it has been sold yet but here's the link
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27315
                        Last edited by stormforce; 19 November 2006, 17:15.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          Welcome m8, good choice of truck, the missis likes the burgandy ones eh! well that says volumes, you listening Vince!!!!

I like his missus already!

Comment

welcome to the site , not going to mention anything about colours as i like them all........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................

especially green
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              BLUE or SILVER is the real mans choice.
                              I could't make up my mind over Blue & Silver so got them both

(On one truck, Blue over silver)
                              Last edited by Antshiel; 19 November 2006, 21:26.
                              http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X