Leaky bung hole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky bung hole?

Thought that it would get your attention more this say.

I have already posted about having a leak in my drivers footwell.

I have now found the culprit. There is apparently a drainage hole for excess water ( I have seen these of suzuki vitaras) which apparently help if you are seriously off-roading and happen to flood the cab.

Now does anyone know how I can get hold of one and whether or not they should actually leak?

cheers.

Originally posted by The Typsey Russell

I have now found the culprit. There is apparently a drainage hole for excess water ( I have seen these of suzuki vitaras) which apparently help if you are seriously off-roading and happen to flood the cab.

Now does anyone know how I can get hold of one and whether or not they should actually leak?

cheers.
    At first i thought 'Oh no, too risky', but then I thought, 'yeah why not?'
    So here goes - First off mate, I would never have a leak in my drivers footwell, if caught short (like on the M25 or something) I pull onto the hard shoulder under the nearest bridge and walk up the bank under the bridge to have a leak, doing it into your footwell will certainly make your carpets stink like a badger!
    If you are caught short in heavy traffic, say the A4 outside Harrods, you will need extra help, if you have a lemonade bottle or coke etc. empty it out of the window and try to reach it with your manhood and relieve yourself whilst trying to keep up with the traffic 'WARNING' this is for advanced drivers only! AND if you get clocked by the Police you may be charged with something or other, your best bet would be (if you are brave) to just get out, leave your drivers door open and do it against the offside passengers door, that way you are shielded from the view of oncoming traffic.
    Hope this helps. (from one small bladder to another)
    ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Okay, deserved that, but does anyone know where I can get one?

Comment

I have now found the culprit
        ***versus***
        Now does anyone know how I can get hold of one
        :confusious maximus:

Comment

cheers.
          Never got water in mine, just use a bit of silicone sealant to stick it back in.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X