Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Wandering...

Guys

Took the Surf to Toyota yesterday for MOT, tracking, new discs and pads and asked them to look at the steering as it was wandering all over the $$$$$$ shop. They told me that the steering track rod end was gone and that Toyota do not do it in parts but instead only do the whole steering rack!!! He asked me to sit down and quoted me £800 just for the part.

I quickly directed him to Roughtrax, ordered the part for £34 and got it sent direct to him.

The cheeky fooker said he was gonna save the site and do his ordering from there in future...lolol

Question is...will Roughtrax give me commission on all the business I have drummed up now??? lolol
    [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Originally posted by angusglover
    Guys

Took the Surf to Toyota yesterday for MOT, tracking, new discs and pads and asked them to look at the steering as it was wandering all over the $$$$$$ shop. They told me that the steering track rod end was gone and that Toyota do not do it in parts but instead only do the whole steering rack!!! He asked me to sit down and quoted me £800 just for the part.

I quickly directed him to Roughtrax, ordered the part for £34 and got it sent direct to him.

The cheeky fooker said he was gonna save the site and do his ordering from there in future...lolol

Question is...will Roughtrax give me commission on all the business I have drummed up now??? lolol

see if you had rang r/trax yourself and said you were a forum member then you might of got a discout aswell
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X