yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Surf's, please help, auto or manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    I'm sweet, a 70 year old lady said I was today.
    i bet you never gave her the bird like you did in that picture tho did you Vince.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      If you spend any time at all driving on British roads, go for the auto. If I have to drive manual hire cars it gets so tiresome being in and out of gear all the time whilst you inch forward amongst the masses of snarled traffic.

Unless I ever buy something sporty again, I'd never buy another manual car.
      I totally agree with that.

Yes, sports cars should be manual due to the type of driving they are meant for, but autos are superb for driving in heavy traffic like for example the Mersey Tunnels at rush hour! The other advantage with autos is they move forward on tick-over so you only have to cover the brake to control your progress….. and there is no need to use the handbrake for “hill-starts”.
      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

was the labradoor friendly too
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Auto Auto Auto, Manuals are pointless, what is all that clutching and wobbling that stick around all about, pointless pointless, All cars ( except maybe a few sports jobbies) should be auto
          Сви можемо

Comment

SWMBO & I tried an auto - we both hated it so went for a 3ltr manual. It's $$$$$$ brilliant but it may take a while to find what you're looking for if you go manual. BTW, got a solid flywheel in ours now following spring probs with the original.

Comment

mmmmmmm Really
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
              X