No announcement yet.

rear wheel cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine sits most days on a road used to get to the local school, I could park it rearward so it's on display. If you're doing 10 covers retain 70% of the proceeds for yourself & split the rest of the 30% 10 ways so each person gets a 3% cut, that seems a reasonable rental charge for our display area.

Alan...

Comment

i do a bit of travel aswell so if ya like id give one a go cheers, and dont forget im in Yorkshire where people are free and easy with their money
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
        i do a bit of travel aswell so if ya like id give one a go cheers, and dont forget im in Yorkshire where people are free and easy with their money
        If anyone wants to know how to nip a currant in quarters and feed your
        family with it for a week, ask a Yorkshireman.

Comment

i'll have one and park in the middle of town every day!(i used to live in yorkshire, where copper wire was invented by 2 men fighting over a penny... )
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

was there any kind of sweepstake on how long it would take me?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Nosher and PDR, I need wheel size and colour choice from you. Chice is white type on either blue or maroon background. ther is also a posibility of black on a silver background so if you want that as first choice can you also stipulate a fal back option

thanks

Comment

Hi Fergus i'll go for it if you still need anyone to advertise just aswell get it advertised down here aswell.i will go for the Black and silver if available if not then the blue tyre size 31x10.5x15
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by fergus
                  Nosher and PDR, I need wheel size and colour choice from you. Chice is white type on either blue or maroon background. ther is also a posibility of black on a silver background so if you want that as first choice can you also stipulate a fal back option

thanks
                  II

If your'e still looking for ad space , ill have one. Blue with white type and tyre size of 31,10.5/15
                  Two different school runs every day x 2 , that'll give them snotty nose anti's who park behind me something to read and maybe give you a reply !.

Comment

Hi Fergus,

I have sent you an e-mail which you will hopefully have got by now

My preference would be for black / sliver, if not whatever you think best suits gun metal grey. Tyre size is 31x10.5x15.

Cheers, Paul
                    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Hi Fergus

I notice there are no Scottish takers so I am volunteering my surf. Size is 265/70/16 and a blue/white one would look good.

Cheers

Comment

Phaeton and Nosher- I need you to get in touch with your addresses to get your wheel covers sent to you. Thanks to all who are helping out. Have 10 volunteers now.

I will keep the forum informed on how the voting is going

regards

Comment

Working...
                        X