Off roading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off roading

I think its about time to get my Surf nice an muddy!
    One lil problem tho! I havent got a clue where i can do it! I live in romsey which is about 15 mins or so from southampton!
    im aware that salisbury plains is pretty close! but im completly new to the off road thing and knowing my luck id get lost and run over by a tank or something bad! any help would be great cheers!

Originally posted by RodLeach
    I think its about time to get my Surf nice an muddy!
    One lil problem tho! I havent got a clue where i can do it! I live in romsey which is about 15 mins or so from southampton!
    im aware that salisbury plains is pretty close! but im completly new to the off road thing and knowing my luck id get lost and run over by a tank or something bad! any help would be great cheers!
    Look in Off Road section . There is a Norfolk meet at end of month . A nice easy site with only forum members that day .
    No tanks to run you over , just Sumo.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

If you're knew to it i wouldn't recommend going out on your own, it's nice to have someone who can pull you out when you get stuck.

There's a site in arundel, west sussex, has playdays every now and then, how near to that are you? I'll scan the playdays section of Total Offroad Road Magazine and you can have a look through there, see if there's anything down your way.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Look in Off Road section . There is a Norfolk meet at end of month . A nice easy site with only forum members that day .
        No tanks to run you over , just Sumo.

Did some one mention my name?????
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
        X