Why are 'WE' Better ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are 'WE' Better ?

OK now without using too many sweeping stetements and swearwords , can anyone shed any light why our Surfs are so much better off road than the Landies and disco's and alike ?

We are having a debate in our office , and I don't know enough about the subject.

We have already gone over Reliability and costs etc.

But cant explain to the guys why those disco's at the pit got stuck , and my surf runing on road slicks just cruised around !(Nearly! )

Thanks for all the 'intelligent' Input.

Mark.
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

BECAUSE WE SAID SO!

the surf massive

RESPECT INNIT

Some people like MERCS some like FORDS its all down to personal taste
    Last edited by marky; 20 January 2004, 14:27.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      BECAUSE WE SAID SO!

the surf massive

RESPECT INNIT

I Agree but

Im still not winning the argument here !
      http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
        I Agree but

Im still not winning the argument here !

I think we have got more ground clearance than the disco.
        But the main point is Because we said so
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

I think its down to low end torque and the fact that most surfs are autos
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
            I think its down to low end torque and the fact that most surfs are autos
            thats wot marky said [TORQUE]
            BECAUSE WE SAID SO!

Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Yep we got more ground clearence as standard than Shoguns, Paj's and landy's. More low down grunt than the others and better 4wd capabilities.
              Also our tweed jackets, flat cap, wellies and walking cane don't foul up the controls oh and my surf ain't done the school run.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

It's because the Surf is designed for action ( well all those Afghans must have some reason for using them !!!! ) and not just poncing around Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Yep we got more ground clearence as standard than Shoguns, Paj's and landy's. More low down grunt than the others and better 4wd capabilities.
                  Also our tweed jackets, flat cap, wellies and walking cane don't foul up the controls oh and my surf ain't done the school run.
                  It may also have somthing to do with the driver
                  because standrovers have a so called known history of off-roading the owners just get in and go without engaging BRAIN
                  where as we tend to look at the problem first and have gained confidence and trust in our beasties and know how to handle it.
                  apart from that I agree with Koi and the fact that WE ARE BETTER COS WE SAY SO.

sumo.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    BECAUSE WE SAID SO!

the surf massive

RESPECT INNIT

QUITE RIGHT
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by rcutting
                      It's because the Surf is designed for action ( well all those Afghans must have some reason for using them !!!! ) and not just poncing around Chelsea
                      Those Afghans will make good use of the electric rear window,handy for taking pot shots at anyone trying to follow them.