what a retard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a retard

i must be the biggest fcuk wit thats walking the face of this earth at the mo.earlier in the week i had noticed that the water pump was leaking on the beast.so i ordered a p6 water pump from rimmer bros.it arrived this afternoon,totally different to my original pump.not a problem i thought,so i set about drilling off the new pulley adaptor fitted to the new pump,so that i could press it off and fit my old original pump pulley and mounting.all went really well everything fitted up nicely.then i noticed a piece of the casting on the new pump that was not going to clear the alternator bracket,so on further investigation i decide that this piece of casting was not needed,so i cut it off,i then refitted the pump bolted it up and saw that i had cut too much of the casting off and i had cut into a water way,what a complete to$$er.now i have to unbolt everything and weld it back up at work tomorrow.so i was wondering has anyone else had a visit from the fcuk up fairy this week.
    www.overfab.uk

I found my sump bolt washer in the bottom of the container that I emptied the old engine oil into this morning. It's supposed to be on the bolt thats currently holding the oil in the engine. Good job I used gas pipe PTFE tape on the bolt, no oil leaks yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      i must be the biggest fcuk wit thats walking the face of this earth at the mo.earlier in the week i had noticed that the water pump was leaking on the beast.so i ordered a p6 water pump from rimmer bros.it arrived this afternoon,totally different to my original pump.not a problem i thought,so i set about drilling off the new pulley adaptor fitted to the new pump,so that i could press it off and fit my old original pump pulley and mounting.all went really well everything fitted up nicely.then i noticed a piece of the casting on the new pump that was not going to clear the alternator bracket,so on further investigation i decide that this piece of casting was not needed,so i cut it off,i then refitted the pump bolted it up and saw that i had cut too much of the casting off and i had cut into a water way,what a complete to$$er.now i have to unbolt everything and weld it back up at work tomorrow.so i was wondering has anyone else had a visit from the fcuk up fairy this week.
      thats a good excuse not to do any work at all
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        thats a good excuse not to do any work at all
        hehe.i dont need an excuse,half day on fridays to.now i wonder what i will be doing tomorrow afternoon
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Another f**k wit

Had brain storm this week replacing seal on fuel pump, all going well until I decided to remove the bolt above the metal two way banjo joint - didnt need to do this. Problem is I dropped the bolt and cant find it. Looked with torch, took skid plate off from underneath but still cant find the little ba*t*rd. Toyota can supply but £20 + vat. Off tomorrow pm so will have another look. Would have done seal by now but need to find/buy nut.
          This nut is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            hehe.i dont need an excuse,half day on fridays to.now i wonder what i will be doing tomorrow afternoon
            No doubt a back bumper

Remember,if you make one before me,you've to make me one as well.
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
            X