B.t. Aaaaargghhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.t. Aaaaargghhh

Anyone else on here use bt as a service provider, at the moment I can use the internet (as u can c) but cant access my e-mails or the btopenworld web site, after phoning several numbers you eventually get to talk to someone in India !!! who insists on charging you 50p a minute after telling you they have no problems at the moment, 'well if thats so why cant I accesss www.btopenworld.com would someone out there please try this link and post whether or not its down.
    Thanks
    John
    [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
    [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Originally posted by rockey
    Anyone else on here use bt as a service provider, at the moment I can use the internet (as u can c) but cant access my e-mails or the btopenworld web site, after phoning several numbers you eventually get to talk to someone in India !!! who insists on charging you 50p a minute after telling you they have no problems at the moment, 'well if thats so why cant I accesss www.btopenworld.com would someone out there please try this link and post whether or not its down.
    Thanks
    John

Just tried it and its down
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

It's down.

Comment

Originally posted by rockey
        Thanks
        John
        Hi John

I'm in Australia.Just tried the link and get nothing.Will try again later.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
          Hi John

I'm in Australia.Just tried the link and get nothing.Will try again later.

Neville
          Got it back now

Keith
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Thanks, must be a bit iffy, I still can't connect, might depend on where you are.
            Dont you just hate these companies that sack UK workers to employ cheap labour in India etc. they all seem to be at it
            [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
            [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

F*kin Marvelous, at 1pm today they finally admit there's a problem !! I could have told em that last night, another British Company to be proud of

Comment

I had a card put through the letterbox today to say that in the next two weeks they will be working on the line outside my house,within 5 min they had cut the line which cut me off from a Japanese auction site,the guys said that it would be down for 2-3 hrs,so decided to take the dogs out for a walk,and when I got back they had parked the truck across my drive and had cables hanging all over my other Surf.

Had to drive across the verge to get into my drive"made a nice mess" , and then I just happened to park my Surf on top of the cable that was across the drive,so they had to ring the bell to get me to move it,and when I had a go about it they said it was emergency work,I dont think putting a new pole in is classed as emergency work.

BT what a load of W*nkers.

Comment

Not contradicting you guys, but I have not had any problems with my BT Openworld (via ADSL) connection in the 18months I've had it. The one time I did have to phone them I got a very helpful lady (in Uk) who answered my question straight away (though I was holding in their call queue for quite a while.)
                  Maybe I've just been lucky?
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

BIN BT! check this site for an alternative service provider.BT are the WORST isp I have ever used!

http://www.ispreview.co.uk