• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed."

I see thanks lol
    it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
      Hi I was wondering what your partners think of your enthusiasm for this forum? As my misses thinks its a bit odd that i spend so long reading the posts on here and that its all a bit anoraky! Just wondered if anyone else gets any grief

Just tell her its the same when she goes shopping for shoes or clothes. They go to the first shop and then the 2nd and then the 3rd and end up back at the first.......this is just like every thread, you go to read the 1st, then the 2nd and end up going back to the 1st one
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed. SWAMBO??
        She whose arse might be oversized?

Comment

Mine thinks <quote> "You are very sad". (In a light-hearted kind of way) but sees it as harmless. She said of my new bodylift - "doesn't look any different"!

She also doesn't mind leaving me alone to take photo's of our footwear models as she says to them "he's more interested in his car than in women so dont worry".

I have however caught her reading the forums from time to time, and she has at least admitted that you seem like a nice bunch
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache]......... She said of my new bodylift - "doesn't look any different......[QUOTE]

DOESN'T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT!!!!

Right then Andy, whip them sidesteps off and ask her to get in the truck.

Hello Vicki.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Originally posted by Apache
              ......... She said of my new bodylift - "doesn't look any different......

DOESN'T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT!!!!

Right then Andy, whip them sidesteps off and ask her to get in the truck.

Comment

anyone who comes around our house is allways told hes allways on that site
                but val likes surfs and even asks if i want anything for it for xmas etc
                my daughters quite happy about as im an awkward sod to buy anything for

so in my house they know whos boss oops
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  so in my house they know whos boss oops
                  Or, it could just be that whilst you're on the forum, they know they don't
                  have to pay any attention to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    Or, it could just be that whilst you're on the forum, they know they don't
                    have to pay any attention to you.
                    you must be a mind reader ,+ they can watch home @ away etc
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                    X