Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireworks!

got yours?

my car's gonna be like a rolling bomb all week!!

2 BIG boxes fireworks, 25 litres petrol, me smerkin tabs!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Dont see the point, anyway them fekers upset the dugs.

Comment

i'd just bought them and 6 year old says "i don't like rockets"

ffs!.. i only got 25 of them!!

it's a do for the whole block, so not like i'll be upsetting anyone...

get some ear defenders for the dog!

(does pee me off though, when they're going for 3 weeks either side of Nov5th!!)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Three weeks either side of Nov 5th???? Round here they start with Divali and keep going until the 3rd week in January. Mind you people round here are poor, so they need something cheap to entertain them, that is why this area is getting regeneration money from Europe.

How anybody could accuse me of sarcasm I really don't know!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
          Dont see the point, anyway them fekers upset the dugs.
          Its even worse if it means you can't leave your house for week of an evening because your Guide dog is too distracted to work and can't hear your verbal commands over the explosions.

Thats why the visualy impair dread this time of year and why the Association try to have the sale of fireworks banned to the general public.

Sorry to go on, I shall now pick up my soapbox and leave
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
            Its even worse if it means you can't leave your house for week of an evening because your Guide dog is too distracted to work and can't hear your verbal commands over the explosions.

Thats why the visualy impair dread this time of year and why the Association try to have the sale of fireworks banned to the general public.

Sorry to go on, I shall now pick up my soapbox and leave
            Sympathies for your situation, but please don't start giving the do-gooders
            anymore ideas. We have enough liberties revoked without them taking
            away the last vestiges of private/public enjoyment some of us may have.

Comment

Personally I love fireworks!

Weeeeeee.........Baaaaannnnngg ggg........

The horses get a great view of the displays over Basingstoke from their field on top of the hill, but the dogs don't like them much.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Our dog loves fireworks. He sits with the kids watching the display.

Comment

Our older chinn dont like em at all, he's up and down like a fiddlers elbow,
                  like the big displays but its the weeks before and after that are a pain, Oh and christmas, and new year, and some c**ts birthday, well all year really,
                  I see that firework factory caught fire last week!! that was a nice display
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

its my neices birthday on the 5th november so every year is a big fireworks display in my bro's back yard. ive got 40 rockets and a massive selection box, and other sundry huge rocket jobs. my old man buys a ruck and so does my bro. should be a good display over chell this year!

it does get my goat though when they are going off at all hours from september to febuary..
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

It's worse for us and our dogs. Because we live so high up, people in the valley below let off their rockets and they explode near our house!

Comment

Working...
                      X