Whos the best for cheap muds then??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos the best for cheap muds then??

im looking for a set of wheels and tyres, preferably 33's and been googling and fleabaying for ages. if they are ok ill stick them on my road wheels, but if they are extra knobbly ill have a set for offroad.

but i dont want to pay a lot... ok im mean, tight, skint whatever! can anyone recommend a decent place and tyres?? or do any of you lot have a set i can chillit... sorry scrounge... sorry buy lol
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

http://www.sowdentyres.co.uk/greenway-tyres.html

they look good - I'll be getting a set of machos

and have a look on the tyre thread for more info

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27191
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
      im looking for a set of wheels and tyres, preferably 33's and been googling and fleabaying for ages. if they are ok ill stick them on my road wheels, but if they are extra knobbly ill have a set for offroad.

but i dont want to pay a lot... ok im mean, tight, skint whatever! can anyone recommend a decent place and tyres?? or do any of you lot have a set i can chillit... sorry scrounge... sorry buy lol
      I use www.bronco4x4.com they are based in LEEK which is not too far from you & they do mail order
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

We use the greenway macho 4x4 tyres on our works LR 110. they work really well always got us out of the mud even with a large trailer behind.
        i like it muddy!

Comment

been down to bronco, and they want upwards of 600 quid. seems a touch expensive.

any body out there running 33's retreads, struggling to get hold of them at all.
          Last edited by andrewlee31; 28 October 2006, 16:16.
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
            been down to bronco, and they want upwards of 600 quid. seems a touch expensive.
            For what? I can get 33" BFG M/T's for around £120, or 4 of the new 33" Kumho KL71's for £350.

As good as the newer remoulds are, for what little price difference for new tyres there is its no contest.

White or chrome 8 spokes are about £50 a pop.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i saw that....
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X