Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats in a name

Hiya people,,
    I was just wandering through the forums and was wondering whats behind a name, why did you choose the name you have,
    Mines Gillcover I go carp fishing and am on fishing forums, so fish related name , are you with me so far,,,,,,dont all say,,, "no we're with the woolwich"

Originally posted by gillcover
    Hiya people,,
    I was just wandering through the forums and was wondering whats behind a name, why did you choose the name you have,
    Mines Gillcover I go carp fishing and am on fishing forums, so fish related name , are you with me so far,,,,,,dont all say,,, "no we're with the woolwich"

Erm, you didn't wander very far!

http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=27204

Comment

... and that thread was started by me... and you know it was... cos bushwhacker will have proof, and you know he will... and you cant deny it... and its seven pages long... so there!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        ... and that thread was started by me... and you know it was... cos bushwhacker will have proof, and you know he will... and you cant deny it... and its seven pages long... so there!
        Stay off the Alcho-pops!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Blerrrrrrr... too much Cobra with my Akbori Murgh Masala last night...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
          X