No announcement yet.

Smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i decided the other day at work that i was giving up smoking i had no cigs left and wasn't gonna buy any more, i new i had a packet of patches at home so at 1.30 i decided today was the day, i went home put on a patch on my bottom went out and it was really itchy (embarresingly so) so i went home got another and put it on my within 5mins there was bright reddness, unfortunatly i decided i couldn't do it without the aid of patches and i'm still smoking i don't like to disturb the docs for my giving up, but i will try the book and see if that helps i have to give up i'm unfit, and smelly............oh and the purse is feeling a bit tight lol

Ems
    [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      I have to stop so my wife can turn the page on the book she is reading
      i've got a mate whos lady likes to watch eastenders, so he can rest a magazine on her back and the adults can guess the rest!... dirty git!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Gave up once for six months then started again for three months. Then gave up again for 18 months, then started again.
        I don't know I just enjoy it and if your heart ain't really in it for giving up you ain't gonna do it.
        You really need to want to give up or it just don't work, some days I smoke two or three fags other days I smoke seven or eight. Keep thinking of giving up again but then ask my self why do I want to and I can't answer that.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Good luck Ems, not that you will need it.

Comment

Koi, read the book you will then understand why you feel like that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswood345
              It is a month today I had my last smoke, I have actually enjoyed stopping. From being a fairly heavy smoker I now know I will never touch one ever again.

How you ask?

Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking.

This guy is amazing and anyone who wants to stop get the book.

James

My Ex Wife read his book on Sex. When I meet him I'm gona kick im right in the NUTS.

Geoff
              Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

PMSL @ Geoff.

Comment

Well done folks it's a terribly expensive habit apart fropm all other considerations. I gave up 21 years ago after smoking at least 40 duty free a day. I managed it because I had always said that I would not pay all that tax to Maggie Thatcher. I would have been even quicker to stop at the thought of paying all that tax to the bunch of cowboys we have today!

Keith

Comment

I stopped smoking with the help of NICOBREVIN (think that's how you spell it?) It's not a nicotine based product, it's purely herbal, you order it from your local chemist and it is a month's supply. Whilst taking the course, I never once had the urge to lite up, It worked by relaxing the air ways as appose to when you want a smoke, the air ways retract (I'm told) Iv'e not had a ciggi for over two years now and I'm ****** gasping No seriously IT WORKS!!!!
                    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

WELL I HAVE NOT HAD ONE FOR 24 hours now.
                      no books, no patches, no thearpy [YET]
                      but loads of sweets carrots and tea.
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Smoking gradually kills and this is a bad way to relax. It is better to use safe CBD. If you want to buy CBD oil UK, then you must do it in a trusted store. We have a lot of brands in the UK that sell these products, but many of them end up delivering low-quality goods, but they take the full price for this. To prevent this, always make an order at Blessed CBD!

Comment

Working...
                        X