clocks going back??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    i thought it was so the little kiddies didn't get run over going to school in the dark.... or so my chickens know when to stop laying..

It's the farmers and outside workers who wanted the clock changing to stay, even though statistics proved that it was safer for pedestrians to leave the clocks at summer time settinng.........
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/3213979.stm

Comment

I don't need to put the clock back. I didn't borrow it.

OK I did that one last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before........................ .............................. .........................
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        I don't need to put the clock back. I didn't borrow it.

OK I did that one last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before........................ .............................. .........................
        Now you are showing your age Phil.....
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X