No announcement yet.

up 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slept till 2pm!... (i start work at 2am so i'm not just being lazy!)... sat and watched telly... just gonna cook dinner for mother, then off to mrs slugs to watch her telly and drink her coffee!!...
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Just normal stuff really - last day of a weeks holiday, fed the rabbit, ferrets x 3 hutches, cat, hamster, chickens x 3 hutches, plus 1 indoor temp box as one 4 month old chicken had a disaster three days ago - got picked on and had part of her scalp torn off! So she is in the hospital box! Moved the ferrets out to the main play run. Mucked out the ferret huts, looked at where my shed SHOULD have been if the tos*ers had delivered it yesterday! Planted some broad beans, watched a bit of telly, got fed up with F1 and came on here to see what's up.

Phew!

Easy eh? Will be glad to get back to work for a rest!
      Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Took my Dobe Fletcher, down the beach for a run, with Dave the Paint (my mate) & buster (Fletchers mate)
        Cleaned my RD350LC fot the hundreth time, revved it up (too wet to ride), had a roast, had a kip, watching F1. Almost the ultimate sunday (apart from F1, Moto GP # 1 !)
        Oh yeah & despaired at the amount of diesel my Surf likes !
        Side mounts are the new top mounts !

Comment

mate, whys that far too clean lc got a ypvs motor in it?? (apaprt from the obvious.. )
          i'm not putting a pic of the gpz up for 'a day or two..'
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            mate, whys that far too clean lc got a ypvs motor in it?? (apaprt from the obvious.. )
            i'm not putting a pic of the gpz up for 'a day or two..'
            Well, it was the original improve & modify bike........................oh yeah and the obvious reason !
            What Gpz have you got, I had a 900r, got caught on the M4 at "speeds in excess of 12o mph" Was told to "Fork off back to England if you want to speed" then promptly sent on my way as "Im coming off shift & i want my tea !!!!!!!!!!") Top bloke !
            Side mounts are the new top mounts !

Comment

i wanted to go and play with the truck this wkend,but rain put that off,so i ended up decorating the spare bedroom.rain,rain,go away
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

this ones a 550, but i had 2 900rs and i am picking up half of another one on monday!!!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

spent the bulk of the day fitting a "new" rear diff in my mates suzuki sj, on his drive under a gazebo!yes we did get wet, VERY wet. i want a garage!
                  Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Chasing B & Q for the rest of my Kitchen & getting stressed out.
                    DONT BUY A KITCHEN FROM B&Q As they will drop you in it big time
                    Last edited by marky; 22 October 2006, 21:31.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                      i wanted to go and play with the truck this wkend,but rain put that off,so i ended up decorating the spare bedroom.rain,rain,go away
                      how can rain put playing in the truck off?!?!?!? perfect conditions!

or do you mean play with as in repair, add a further 50bhp for the hell of it or similar?

today i played football, my team lost 4-2, but it was only a cup game and we done well against a very experienced, well organised team so that's not too bad.

the bad came on the way home when i realised turbo on the surf was knackered....again!
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                        Taking photos of girls in very short skirts and stiletto boots a couple of times the last few days...

See :-

www.vixenfootwear.co.uk (you'll be redirected to our eBay store at the moment)

For details
                        what a $$$$py job apache lol...be careful with them heels on that leather sofa!!
                        picked up some lovely part worn general grabbers from gillcover today what a difference they make top bloke cheers ed!! just got to balance them properly now so they dont make my man boobs jiggle at 60 mph !! got oil all over brand new jeans the mrs bought me whilst playing with surf,
                        just sitting down now for me tea which may be thrown over me shortly by aforementioned happy wife
                        DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                          how can rain put playing in the truck off?!?!?!? perfect conditions!

or do you mean play with as in repair, add a further 50bhp for the hell of it or similar?

today i played football, my team lost 4-2, but it was only a cup game and we done well against a very experienced, well organised team so that's not too bad.

the bad came on the way home when i realised turbo on the surf was knackered....again!
                          yea play as in add more mods.why has it got to rain whenever i plan to do things, the stupid thing is i have a car port and a garage,but i cant get the truck in either of em,its too tall.blast.i could always let the tyres down i suppose.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                            yea play as in add more mods.why has it got to rain whenever i plan to do things, the stupid thing is i have a car port and a garage,but i cant get the truck in either of em,its too tall.blast.i could always let the tyres down i suppose.
                            he he, similar problem, after doing the tiny 2" bodylift, backed into the garage and took a shelf off with the back end...DOH!

so the surf now lives outside with the elements as i can't drive it in due to the stupid up and over door not clearing the back of it!
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Was supposed to go to Oban with a few motorcicle mates but my battery died so they went without me

Tried too watch that Tesco carpark trolley race AKA F1, bunch of ponced up mummy boys, somebody neeeds to tell 'em that they are supposed to RACE!

Doomed now Mick the Hun has retired but hey we still got Coldheart & that other wee nob watshisname....Button, ye never know 'cos they are as bad as all the rest now

Took the dug for a walk instead.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick

Took the dug for a walk instead.
                                Dug?
                                Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Working...
                                X