No announcement yet.

rear work light / reverse light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Maverick]As yet our dogs have failed to chew them, but they normally lie down and go to sleep when on long journeys (it's either that or they don't like my singing and lie down so they can put their paws over their ears).
    QUOTE]

very neat job. so firstly learn how to not sing ( lessons from mrs jaky cakes) and secondly fit halogen light to inside of car.
    thanks guys
    BTW my dog guard is fitted behind rear seats to stop them jumping over to drivers seat and helping me drive when LJBLHDDS sets in.
    (long journey boredom - lets help dad drive syndrome)
    just checked visability through rear window with torch, from outside - it's fine, mine has a one way mirror tint but light shines through from inside ok when it's dark, albiet slighly dimmer.
    right ... off to halfrauds tomorrow!!
    will post pics off finished item.
    Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Erm, did you read page 1 ?
      Obviously not, or mibi it was the wzki

Option two / too...

Get one of the hunting lamps, the remote control type, mount the lamp near the rear of ra vehicle and work the whizzer from inside = 5 million candle power = fried eyes with a range up to 1/4 mile or stick on a heat proof defuser and use it as a work/reversing light but I like the sound of the weapon lamp best.

Comment

those shelves

appear to be made out of paving slabs,

love that rustic look

Comment

Working...
        X