recomendations for 33's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recomendations for 33's

going to get on of dannos 2" body lifts( i'll be in touch danno).

what 33" tyre do you guys recomend, i cant afford simex's , just a reasonablly priced 33" mud terrain.

will i need to change my wheels, i am looking for 33x12.5x15, the rims i've got at the moment are 15x8's.

thanks again scotty

Originally posted by scotty
    going to get on of dannos 2" body lifts( i'll be in touch danno).

what 33" tyre do you guys recomend, i cant afford simex's , just a reasonablly priced 33" mud terrain.

will i need to change my wheels, i am looking for 33x12.5x15, the rims i've got at the moment are 15x8's.

thanks again scotty
    i hear the Khumo's are a good tyre but depends on how much you wanna spend
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Don't go for Grizzleys. I know of someone who waited 2 months for his and he is still waiting for the spare to be delivered.

Recips from Global Tyres are very aggressive and road legal.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

the only thing about the khumos is they are the same tread pattern as bfg, which i have at the moment.

i fancied something a bit more aggresive looking.

cheers scotty

Comment

I thought that you need a 4" lift for 33's are you doing a 2" suspenion lift as well ?
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I've got a set of 33" Marshall MT's. Same as Khumo. They seem fine so far on and off road. They were £75 each. Didn't want to spend a fortune since i've seen many tyres gettin destroyed in quarry sections.
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              I thought that you need a 4" lift for 33's are you doing a 2" suspenion lift as well ?
              already got 2" suspension lift and 2" rear sping spacers.

body lift and bigger tyres, and that should be my mods complete. o except winch bumper, winchand some lockers.

cheers scotty

Comment

phill you would'nt happen to have a link for global tyres.

done a search and all i got was earth moving digger thingies tyres,

cheers scotty

Comment

Google for Kumho KL71

Different pattern, and look aggressive too!

May get some myself.
                  I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

or try here.http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?doc=16&vid=1064
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

they do look nice those KL71's. its a possabillity

done some searching on the recip tyres, they look well aggressive, only thing is, cant find any in 33".

so what about the rims guys, does 12.5" tyre fit on a 8" rim?

cheers scotty

Comment

I'm probably going to order some greenway 33 remoulds soon. I haven't got a link, but will post as soon as I get one.

They quoted £400 for 4 tyres fitted on 10 inch white 8 spokes (to be painted black!!) rims
                        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                          they do look nice those KL71's. its a possabillity

done some searching on the recip tyres, they look well aggressive, only thing is, cant find any in 33".

so what about the rims guys, does 12.5" tyre fit on a 8" rim?

cheers scotty
                          i think you might be hard pushed to get a tyre company that will put 12.5 tyres on an eight inch rim.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Some will, some wont. Use the backstreet tyre places. Kwikfit would rob you anyway.

They will go on, but you have the risk of increased tyre roll on bends
                            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                              I'm probably going to order some greenway 33 remoulds soon. I haven't got a link, but will post as soon as I get one.

They quoted £400 for 4 tyres fitted on 10 inch white 8 spokes (to be painted black!!) rims
                              Which Greenways? When I got my 31" Machos, I enquired about the 33" ones. Greenway do list them, but they haven't had any available for over a year as they can't get 33" carcasses for love nor money.
                              Paul </Slugsie>
                              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X