No announcement yet.

Halfrauds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave my truck an oil change on Tuesday. Went into Halfrauds and bought a can of oil. Don't know why, but only bought one. So changed the oil and realised didn't have enough. Went up in my Defender, entered store, went straight to the oil, grabbed another can and went to pay. The bloke behind the counter (who was about 50) said, "it's nice to have someone come in who knows what he wants". I said "yeah, but there isn't an excuse not to know what you want". I didn't have the heart to say " it's a good job I do know what I want, as if I was asking for Halfrauds advice I'd be walking out with gear oil instead"!!!

Comment

Oil stuff is getting beyond a joke, even Skoda's demand long life 5/40 @ £35 a gallon and Fords using 5/30. We use a brand name oil web site to check on what oil SAE before working on customers cars and had a look to see the reco for Surfs / Runners....... FULL SYNTH MAGNATEC, no bleedin chance.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
        Oil stuff is getting beyond a joke, even Skoda's demand long life 5/40 @ £35 a gallon and Fords using 5/30. We use a brand name oil web site to check on what oil SAE before working on customers cars and had a look to see the reco for Surfs / Runners....... FULL SYNTH MAGNATEC, no bleedin chance.

I'm running semi synthetic magnatec at £25 a gallon. Daylight robbery I says!!

Comment

i used to work for them many years ago part time @weekends. lets just say they are so gulliable. i have done my punishment for making there safe a little bit lighter. serves em right for giving me keys for shop with saturdays takings in it!!!!
          Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
          X